Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How to include pictures in a post on DR1

Moderator - Central Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Matilda View Post
    Thank you!! I was taking pic of dog didn't realise man was there. For those who have read new book - man is cockman (spent all day stroking rooster on plastic chair in front of house ) and dog is Belinda RIP when she was a puppy. Now all i need to learn is how to resize. Thanks both for taking the time to help me work this out - apart from how to resize.
    I heard that size does not matter !!!!!! lol
    ..........Moderator

The Clown Bin / Central

2. Likes Matilda liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaC View Post
    I can't get tinypic to work and the pic we as mods post from our computers come out very small. Mob you can get the url to work for you?
    Sometimes yes and sometimes no.
    The completely separate issue I have is that I have to have a DR1 account on Tinypic or photobucket separate from what I share with family and friends. Otherwise it is possible to follow through the links to see other pictures I don't want to share with DR1 users.

4. Likes AnnaC liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Matilda View Post
    ... Now all i need to learn is how to resize. Thanks both for taking the time to help me work this out - apart from how to resize.
    That's the benefit of using tinypic as it will help with the resizing. dv8 has posted several times on how to use it. Let me see if I can find the posts.

ok here's her most recent: http://dr1.com/forums/showthread.php...ic#post1775244.

And you can also read the link that Expat 13 refers to directly below her post.
    Last edited by mobrouser; 07-09-2017 at 10:26 PM.

6. Likes AnnaC liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mobrouser View Post
    That's the benefit of using tinypic as it will help with the resizing. dv8 has posted several times on how to use it. Let me see if I can find the posts.

ok here's her most recent: http://dr1.com/forums/showthread.php...ic#post1775244.

And you can also read the link that Expat 13 refers to directly below her post.
    Tinypic offers the option of creating an account but it doesn't obligate you.

I use tinypic without creating an account.

8. Likes sanpedrogringo liked this post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234