CORAAPLATA water problem to last two days

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
After months of being back to 40 lbs of water pressure, water is off for supposedly two days in our area of Cabarete. Any idea what CORAAPLATA is working up to?

ohmmmm

Bronze
Jun 11, 2010
I heard it was going to be off for a coupe days as well. But this morning the water is flowing. So, hopefully the problem was fixed whatever it was. :)

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I heard it was going to be off for a coupe days as well. But this morning the water is flowing. So, hopefully the problem was fixed whatever it was. :)

Until the next time. At least now water pressure, at 40 lbs, has returned to where it was 14 years ago in our location and has been relatively stable. For a few years it was around 10 to 12 pounds.

mart1n

Jul 13, 2006
I have not complained much but here it goes I live in Martin Alonzo we lost out water in November last year because of the floods now it is July and the water is not back yet and no promises of when it will return. It is the same water supplier.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I have not complained much but here it goes I live in Martin Alonzo we lost out water in November last year because of the floods now it is July and the water is not back yet and no promises of when it will return. It is the same water supplier.

Painful, it is. There are places in Sosua that have not gotten water from CORAAPLATA for years. Incredible.