Is DR1 being hacked by the Russians?

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
For 3 days in a row I'm trying to get on DR1 in the morning (European time) and I just can get on the homepage and then it gives an error that the server can't be reached.
Anybody else experiencing this?
Are the Russians hacking? ;)

Ezequiel

Bronze
Jun 4, 2008
It was happening to me a few days ago.  I couldn't even open the web portal.  It was telling me that it was down.

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Same problem here, many times over the last couple of days, last time, just a few minutes ago......

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
I suspect the host server is having problems, because diagnostics point to them.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
We have been reconfiguring how we handle backups on our server.
We used to have a mix of new (full) and incremental.
Now we are just doing incremental.

Issue should now be resolved.

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
Last week for 2 days I got an error message saying I was not authorized to enter the site. I wondered if this was the most extreme banning possible, but couldn't imagine what I'd written that would even get an infraction. But the third day I was able to log in as normal. Musta been the damn Russians!
Der Fish

May 5, 2007
For 3 days in a row I'm trying to get on DR1 in the morning (European time) and I just can get on the homepage and then it gives an error that the server can't be reached.

same here, different messages but most often "Database error"

May 5, 2007

and you know of course that if it was the Russians "It didn't really happen"

May 5, 2007
This forum certainly is the one with the most glitches of any I have ever used.

Really? Considering the traffic I find DR1 to be very reliable There, I said something nice about Robert! seriously, I seldom encounter issues here, are you logging on from DR, USA or?

Marmota

Jul 14, 2017
I am sure Russians are behind all these... I was having some problems too, i thought that it was because I am new... however this explanation, for sure is the right one :) :) :)

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
2j67k9v.png

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010

Had the same problem for a couple of days. No longer.