charters from russia to DR approved

sddr

I love Dominicans!!!!
Aug 29, 2016

Both Azur and Nordwind are flying here from 2015, I bought tickets for both airlines numerous times to bring Russian girls here ) Prices are ridiculously cheap, this June I paid one way from Punta Cana to Moscow $300 and Moscow to Punta Cana $450. These charters is the best way to bring your Russian girlfriend here and send her back when needed and bring another one :) it's even cheaper than bring Venezolanas here ;) So if you love white meat, this is the best option lol.

P.S. the only new thing in this article is that now they approved some additional flights from Moscow to La Romana and from Yekaterinburg to Punta Cana.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
thanks for details. i knew some flights were coming in already but additional connections are always welcomed ;)

Feb 7, 2007
JAC always approves flights, as much as the agencies/operators/airlines want ... the more the better. JAC never denied any flight request, be it charter or scheduled*. Fortunately, there is no nationalism in aviation in the DR. The carrier who transports the majority of passengers between USA and DR on scheduled flights is Jetblue, for example. **

* at least not any application from any semi-decent airline from operational/safety perspective.
** for example in Argentina, only 8 flights per week can be flown between Bogota and Bueos Aires, 4 by Colombian and 4 by Argentinean airlines.

sddr

I love Dominicans!!!!
Aug 29, 2016
Another good thing about these Russian charters is that when passengers book and pay the flight, there is no ticket number issued, only their internal booking number. So, for example, if a tourist comes here, he/she doesn't have any return ticket number at the moment of entrance to DR. And the booking is confirmed and the ticket is issued only 24 hours before the actual departure from here.

There is a some kind of agreement between those airlines and DR authorities that their passengers of Russian nationality can enter DR without return tickets. So, when you import your Russian girl here via Punta Cana airport, you don't worry about her return ticket, she can board the flight and enter DR without it. And when you feel that it's time to change, you just buy her return ticket for $300 and bring another one.