Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what hurts more?

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks DV8, just reading your post made my balls hurt.

Off Topic - Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaC View Post
    I have no nuts

I beg to differ, sometimes when you post in OT, I think you do

3. Likes AnnaC liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

The details escape me, but a former colleague lost one of his after being hit by a pool cue.

Which reminds me: do_your_balls_hang_low.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

A historical note, if I may. The word testify came from ancient Roman times when male members of the Roman Senate held their testicles when they swore an oath or alligence, hence the word testify. Not necessary in court these days. Can you imagine Trump holding his testicles while taking the presidential oath?

6. Likes dulce liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

In my opinion we should introduce the roman oath procedure again for the male politicians worldwide. We also need to figure something out for the female politicians also so we could improve on both fronts.

Poll's Forum Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ecoman1949 View Post
    Women can spend many hours in labour birthing a child while encountering extreme pain. They may have internal bleeding, and severe tearing of the birth canal even with an episiotomy, especially if the baby is large. Painful hemorrhoids are also a side effect of birthing. Birthing can have medical complications, some of which are life threatening.

I've had a couple of accidental kicks to my testicular area. While initially very  painful, the trauma doesnt last for hours or result in permanent damage nor is my life at risk. There is no comparison. 
    You make it seem as if its a walk in the park.

Go and tell that to this poor soul...

Hmm, it sure looks as if he was giving birth to something!

Moderator Polls Forum

9. Likes Ecoman1949 liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Africaida View Post
    I convinced myself that it is all in the head and billions of women have given birth with much less comfort than I have. So, I had both natural births. I took a nap during labor and had diner before heading to the hospital. Never took any birthing class, figured if a 16 yr old could give birth alone in her bathroom it wasn't rocket science. Arrived at the hospital ready to pop, had my babies within 1.5 hour. Nurses came and see me like I was an Alien, one asked me if I was in the military, lol.

I requested to be released to be home the next day. If I have a third one, would love a home birth, I hate hospitals.
    Are you African?

I work in Africa, the African women are toughest women in the world.

Bless you anyway, if you are not.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NALs View Post
    You make it seem as if its a walk in the park.

Go and tell that to this poor soul...

Hmm, it sure looks as if he was giving birth to something!
    Not really a fair comparison. This guy was a participant in an FC arranged fight wearing a jock. A very dangerous situation. Sure his pain was intense but momentary and probably no long term damage. The pain of a woman giving birth has been equated to the pain of a man trying to push a watermelon out of his butt. I suspect if genetics had reversed the process and men were birthing children instead of women, there would be a lot less people in the world today and access to abortion and birth control would be an uncontested sacred male right worldwide.

On the humorous side I remember waking up from my vasectomy at age 35 and feeling very painful. The nurse checking on me said, "Isnt it amazing how something small can hurt so much." Ouch!!

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Milo Mitt View Post
    In my opinion we should introduce the roman oath procedure again for the male politicians worldwide. We also need to figure something out for the female politicians also so we could improve on both fronts.
    Perhaps your right. If men knew they would lose their testicles if they didn't tell the truth, maybe the world might be a better place. There were only two situations I know of where males underwent voluntary castration. In Italy, young boys were castrated by the Catholic Church to enable them to maintain their soprano voices. Males wishing to serve in the Chinese emperor's court did the same thing so they wouldn't be a threat to the Emperor's concubine. A high price to pay in my estimation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12