Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Larger sized clothing in DR- only ladies to post

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I have seen larger sized clothing at the pulga in Sosua and at Mundo. And for what I need, size 10 to 12, a huge selection. Once in a while I take a look there and have bought some Ralph Lauren, Hilfinger and DKNY items there. They have tons of stuff alot better quality than what is for sale new in that area.

2. Likes dulce liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by retiree View Post
    I have seen larger sized clothing at the pulga in Sosua and at Mundo. And for what I need, size 10 to 12, a huge selection. Once in a while I take a look there and have bought some Ralph Lauren, Hilfinger and DKNY items there. They have tons of stuff alot better quality than what is for sale new in that area.
    I've never been in a paca store or at a pulga in DR, the one in Santo Domingo on the malecon near Luperon is too intimidating to me. It makes sense that there are all sizes donated. I love searching thrift stores in the US, amazing what you can find.

In our campo, once a week a pickup truck shows up, the back stuffed with pacas loaded with clothing. They set up tables just down the road from us, and people walk from all over to shop. Very cheap. It's one reason I stopped bringing clothing for the neighbors, it's much cheaper there than NJ, and like retiree says, some amazing brands mixed in there.

Super Moderator
    DR1.com

4. Likes Matilda, retiree, keepcoming liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123