Jewelry Store In Sosua

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
I need to have a plain gold wedding band made larger. Can anyone recommend a good jewler in Sosua that would be able to do this?

Me_again

Bronze
Nov 21, 2004
Is Patrick not still in business?

He does not sell gold but he is quite competent to work with it.

wbr

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
Yes I would recommend Patricks for the repair. He does quality work. He is a few stores down from the small Playero on the way to the beach road and before Mouri Mai restaurant on Pedro Clisante

Bob K

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
Thanks for the recommendations. Yesterday I found a jewler in Charamicos(Joyeria Holy) that did an excellent job of enlarging the ring in about 5 minutes for an extremely reasonable price.

Nice to know there is a jewler in Batey. I asked quite a few people in the area including a jewlery store near Bailey's and no one mentioned him.

Me_again

Bronze
Nov 21, 2004
I asked quite a few people in the area including a jewlery store near Bailey's and no one mentioned him.

Strange! I think of him as being an institution in Sosua and one of the older, well-established ex-pats. Wife and her GFs have bought items there from time to time and have always been pleased with the quality and value.

wbr

Garyexpat

Bronze
Sep 7, 2012
There is one a block down David Stern off of Pedro Clisante. Nice older guy and his wife is often around with their Rot sitting across the street from the shop. (Shop is on the right coming from P.C.).