distance between sunscape and Huriccan and Onkle Toms?

Sassy

Jan 1, 2002
Hey all.....does anyone know the distance between Sunscape and the Huriccan (SP) and Onkle Tom's (SP)???? Can I get there within 5-10 minutes by walking down the beach? Or is a taxi needed?????????????????? Thanks for the input!!!! :eek:)

John El ?nico

Jan 9, 2002
Huracan cafe is located in Bavaro beach between H10 Resort and Melia Bavaro. they open Thursday and Sat.
Sunscape is located in Cabeza de Toro, about 30 mins. by taxi.
no way to walk there.

Sassy

Jan 1, 2002
Thanks

Thanks for the info John.........we will be at Sunscape from March 25 to April 1.....I am wondering if these places will even be open....I understand most places, including watersports and tours, shut down the week I will be there.....but on the flip side...I hear that this is major party time, and I like that!

John El ?nico

Jan 9, 2002
Sassy. you are crazy if you gonna travel during those day. everything is closed.
Just kidding.
Easter week is a blast. everything is open. you have to try huracan cafe if you like to dance under the stars (this bar is located right on the beach) full of young people and very open minded..
from there you can go to Mangu club(located in Flamenco). not that far, but you have to take a taxi.
Watersports is banned during this time. but this is just for caution because there is many people swimming.
Most resorts will be over crowded (120% or more occupancy), so you gonna have some problems at the buffets and bars.

eric

Feb 13, 2002
how about oncle tom's?

any info on oncle tom's? i looked for it when i was there last month,and no one had ever heard of the place.i'm returning in a few weeks and would like to check it out.