Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Daughter/Son in-law family - Ladies only forum

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

There is a new program, 90 days before the visa (something like that). It follows the couples before they began the K1 process. There is a guy in his 50's who is in Haiti getting to know his internet found love. But there is a love triangle. (she is only like 20yrs old or so). She is also "friends" with another guy (American) in his late 60's I think who spends 6 months a year in the Dominican Republic. She travels to the Dominican Republic to spend time with him but she says she is only friends with him. Interesting show. Who would have known how far some people go to find love, long distance love.

Forgot to add...not surprised about Pedro's mom being a lawyer. I am sure she presents herself much different in "real life".... Wonder if the show has boost her career...

2. Likes Matilda, dulce, Aguaita29 liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jelly View Post
    I finally watched the finale of 90 Day Fiance last night. Was anyone else surprised to see that Pedro's mother was a lawyer?? Do lawyers make decent money in the DR?
    I was surprised! I was surprised that she actually works. 

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dulce View Post
    I was surprised! I was surprised that she actually works. 
    Does she really work? If she said "I'm a lawyer" that might just mean that she has a law degree.

5. Likes keepcoming, Africaida liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by keepcoming View Post
    There is a new program, 90 days before the visa (something like that). It follows the couples before they began the K1 process. There is a guy in his 50's who is in Haiti getting to know his internet found love. But there is a love triangle. (she is only like 20yrs old or so). She is also "friends" with another guy (American) in his late 60's I think who spends 6 months a year in the Dominican Republic. She travels to the Dominican Republic to spend time with him but she says she is only friends with him. Interesting show. Who would have known how far some people go to find love, long distance love.

7. Likes keepcoming, JDJones liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aguaita29 View Post

Omg her body language tells everything. He should run..

Moderator - Ladies Only Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

And its back the new series - well for those in the US anyway! And yet again another Dominican

Molly, 41 (Woodstock, Georgia) and Luis, 26 (Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic)

Molly and Luis met at a local bar where Luis bartends while she was on a girls' trip to the Dominican Republic. After less than two months, Luis proposed to Molly. Luis will not only have to endear himself to Molly's two daughters--17-year old Olivia and 6-year old Kensley--he'll need to convince Molly's stoic conservative father that he wants more than just a green card.

Love is in the air! The original 90 Day Fiance returns October 8th at 9/8c with a new group of romantic hopefuls. Five couples will take a chance on love and bring their potential spouses-to-be to the United States. Using a special K-1 "fiance" visa, they are required to get married at the end of only 90 days or, by law, be forced to return to their home countries. Here's who you will meet this season:

More info here http://www.tlc.com/tlcme/get-to-know...?sf116107270=1

Matilda

Moderator Ladies Only Forum
    www.DR1.com

10. Likes Jelly, keepcoming liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Ooooh I love it when there's a Dominican lol Looking forward to it...although methinks perhaps Miss Molly should have checked out DR1

12. Likes keepcoming, Matilda liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I saw the previews for it, her trying on wedding dresses. I think there are a few who should have checked out DR1. Stupidity has no boundaries..lol But the Miss Molly story line should be interesting.

14. Likes Matilda, Jelly liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I remember Molly from another TLC show called "Double D Divas". She and a friend of hers co-owned a bra store.

16. Likes keepcoming liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jelly View Post
    Ooooh I love it when there's a Dominican lol Looking forward to it...although methinks perhaps Miss Molly should have checked out DR1
    What for ? Theirs is always different :-)

18. Likes Matilda, keepcoming liked this post
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast