Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Daughter/Son in-law family - Ladies only forum

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Saw the program last night ( not sure how I will watch it once I get back to Santo Domingo next week..lol). Anyway the Abby situation is laughable. 2 grown/older men at odds over a 20yr (more or less) Haitian girl. The whole show was rather comical. Where do they find these people at?? More than that, how can USCIS take their K1 visa application seriously.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone watching the show? The relationship between the Dominican bartender Luis and Molly? Is it just me or is Luis a bit "creepy". His conversations with Molly's teenage daughter (closer to his age) seem a bit strange. Asking her about her sexual relationship with her boyfriend. Telling Molly's younger daughter (5-6 yrs old) that he was going to be her "padre" now. He just seems creepy to me. Well h*ll they are all a bit off..lol

3. Likes Jelly liked this post
    Moderator - Ladies Only Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

I haven't been watching it, but please keep us up to date!

Matilda

Moderator Ladies Only Forum
    www.DR1.com

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh yay, people ARE watching too! haha Yes!! How inappropriate?! I have spent a lot of time around Dominicans over the last decade or more and never have I heard anyone talk so openly about sex - maybe a big brother teasing a younger brother or the boys just one upping or something. But NEVER like that. Not to mention, he was told how inappropriate it was and how Molly didn't like it at dinner....then continued during pool?? That's creepy and disrespectful! I wish I could put money on this one, mostly because Molly seems to be completely, gleefully, head over heels in love with him...but something smells awfully fishy here!

6. Likes Matilda, keepcoming liked this post
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678