What's good?

haitainDon

Jul 18, 2017
Greetings, I want to take this opportunity to say hi I was thinking about opening a forum like this one myself (but you guys beat me to the punch) I think it's a great initiative especially for people who are not that fluent in Spanish. I a fun person, very jovial energetic and always speaking the truth, I enjoy sports, movies art in general I was in the process of making my own movie but encountered some financial setbacks, now I'm into developing software (... so look out for my new release) :laugh:I'll get back to the movie right afterwards. So yeah that's it me making a long story short, ho by the way I hope to meet interesting people who are passionate about putting together projects that can help us make a **** load of ca$h very soon. (wishful thinking:confused:) See you in the next post

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Greetings, I want to take this opportunity to say hi I was thinking about opening a forum like this one myself (but you guys beat me to the punch) I think it's a great initiative especially for people who are not that fluent in Spanish. I a fun person, very jovial energetic and always speaking the truth, I enjoy sports, movies art in general I was in the process of making my own movie but encountered some financial setbacks, now I'm into developing software (... so look out for my new release) :laugh:I'll get back to the movie right afterwards. So yeah that's it me making a long story short, ho by the way I hope to meet interesting people who are passionate about putting together projects that can help us make a **** load of ca$h very soon. (wishful thinking:confused:) See you in the next post

Do you have any connection to the DR? Do you live on the Island or in the States?

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
"haitainDon",

How do you spell "Haitian"? :cool: lol

Do I detect the smell of a "Spam" sandwich cooking?