Thread: Those horny Germans!!!

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Those horny Germans!!!

Two women are in hospital with broken bones after a THREESOME went wrong with one falling off a balcony as she reached climax and the other slipping as she ran to help in Germany
    First woman broke bones after toppling from balcony as she reached her climax
    Her naked friend ran to help only to slip and break bones in her arm and neck
    Man involved in threesome, in Bad Breisig, Germany, then had to explain the scenario to medics

Two women in Germany are in hospital with broken bones after a threesome with a man went badly wrong.

The first woman suffered broken bones in her feet and legs after she toppled ten feet from a balcony in Bad Breisig as she reached her climax.

Her naked friend screamed and ran down the stairs to help her, slipped, and broke bones in her arm and neck.

Medics arrived at the apartment where the embarrassed man explained what had occurred.

A newspaper commented on the incident: 'They better try bondage next time.'

Police said the female victims of the sex game gone wrong were both naked.

The man in the threesome told them that 'during the lovemaking, there was a positional quarrel', with one of the ladies leaning against a balcony railing which led to her plunge.

Police added that it was an accident and that no charges will be pressed.

The names and ages of the victims 'will not be released to spare their embarrassment,' added police.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4o8ZIhJ5g
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

It's funny Friday and this pretty funny story IMHO especially when they say Germans are frigid.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

As the names will not be released I suppose they where not Germans. Because you right Frank there are no horny Germans. I think it must be " Fl├╝chtlinge". Somebody tolds me theres coming a lot horny people from Southern Europe to Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by frank recktenwald View Post
    Two women are in hospital with broken bones after a THREESOME went wrong with one falling off a balcony as she reached climax and the other slipping as she ran to help in Germany
    First woman broke bones after toppling from balcony as she reached her climax
    Her naked friend ran to help only to slip and break bones in her arm and neck
    Man involved in threesome, in Bad Breisig, Germany, then had to explain the scenario to medics

Two women in Germany are in hospital with broken bones after a threesome with a man went badly wrong.

The first woman suffered broken bones in her feet and legs after she toppled ten feet from a balcony in Bad Breisig as she reached her climax.

Her naked friend screamed and ran down the stairs to help her, slipped, and broke bones in her arm and neck.

Medics arrived at the apartment where the embarrassed man explained what had occurred.

A newspaper commented on the incident: 'They better try bondage next time.'

Police said the female victims of the sex game gone wrong were both naked.

The man in the threesome told them that 'during the lovemaking, there was a positional quarrel', with one of the ladies leaning against a balcony railing which led to her plunge.

Police added that it was an accident and that no charges will be pressed.

The names and ages of the victims 'will not be released to spare their embarrassment,' added police.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4o8ZIhJ5g
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

It's funny Friday and this pretty funny story IMHO especially when they say Germans are frigid.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kampinge View Post
    As the names will not be released I suppose they where not Germans. Because you right Frank there are no horny Germans. I think it must be " Fl├╝chtlinge". Somebody tolds me theres coming a lot horny people from Southern Europe to Germany
    Nice try but I don't think that female refugees will get involved in a threesome on a balcony so it must be Germans and I'm glad to read that I'm not an exception to the rule.

4. Likes kampinge liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

At least they were doing something worthwhile!!!!!!! Hope they recover soon.