Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello fellow Dr1`s members.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Hello fellow Dr1`s members.

Hi everyone!!

I been lurking here for a long time even before having a family of my own I was already consuming all the great resources that this site has to offer, am actually A Dominican born resident from NJ, I came to live here back in the mid 90`s and now 17 years later am ready to go back to my homeland.

I always been searching and reading here over the years, even before having a family of my own I was here consuming all your anecdotes and tips if one where to move to DR, am in a weird state of national sense I don`t feel 100% Dominican or 100% American but one thing I always wanted to do was to move there and work from there, now my current situation can allow me to do so but now I have 2 littles girls and the most wonderful women any man can hope to find, we are getting ready to make the change and move to Santiago and for some reason I never bother registering here after all these years because there was nothing I fell I needed to share or ask at the time, looking back that was a mistake since now I will look as a newbie but in reality I been a ghost member of this wonderful community for a long time, I even know by now some really help full members (They don`t know me) of this forum, "Hillbilly" and "sayanora" come to mind but there are many others as well.

One year from today we should be completely relocated, hopefully I will be part of this community by them.

Nice to meet you all!!

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Best of luck to you, keep us posted about your move. What part of NJ are you in now? We're in Atlantic County.

Welcome to DR1....finally!

Super Moderator
    DR1.com

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Jkronos, welcome to this forum!  Ask and you shall receive,-----sometimes way more than you might need,-----but you WILL receive!
    Nice to meet you too!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Hola!!!

Moderator DR1.com

I love infractions!
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome from San Pedro de Macoris.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome J, from the Capital.... as one who spends considerable time in both countries I too feel like you in that I feel part American and part Dominican... wife is Dominican and an absolutely great great women. Looks like we both found good ones.

7. Likes Ecoman1949 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AlterEgo View Post
    Best of luck to you, keep us posted about your move. What part of NJ are you in now? We're in Atlantic County.

Welcome to DR1....finally!
    We are from Hudson County, thanks!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Husband is also from NJ

Quote Originally Posted by jkronos View Post
    Hi everyone!!

I been lurking here for a long time even before having a family of my own I was already consuming all the great resources that this site has to offer, am actually A Dominican born resident from NJ, I came to live here back in the mid 90`s and now 17 years later am ready to go back to my homeland.

I always been searching and reading here over the years, even before having a family of my own I was here consuming all your anecdotes and tips if one where to move to DR, am in a weird state of national sense I don`t feel 100% Dominican or 100% American but one thing I always wanted to do was to move there and work from there, now my current situation can allow me to do so but now I have 2 littles girls and the most wonderful women any man can hope to find, we are getting ready to make the change and move to Santiago and for some reason I never bother registering here after all these years because there was nothing I fell I needed to share or ask at the time, looking back that was a mistake since now I will look as a newbie but in reality I been a ghost member of this wonderful community for a long time, I even know by now some really help full members (They don`t know me) of this forum, "Hillbilly" and "sayanora" come to mind but there are many others as well.

One year from today we should be completely relocated, hopefully I will be part of this community by them.

Nice to meet you all!!

Hi, My husband and I also came from NJ and we have been living in Santiago for 17 Years now. We have 2 children and would love to get in contact with you and your family once you make the moved to Santiago. we have a great community of English-Spanish speaking friends that would also love meeting you.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome aboard

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hi Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by jkronos View Post
    Hi everyone!!

Nice to meet you all!!
    It was wonderful of you write to us. All the best to you and family. Sometimes changes are good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast