Hello fellow Dr1`s members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkronos

Jul 31, 2017
Hi everyone!!

I been lurking here for a long time even before having a family of my own I was already consuming all the great resources that this site has to offer, am actually A Dominican born resident from NJ, I came to live here back in the mid 90`s and now 17 years later am ready to go back to my homeland.

I always been searching and reading here over the years, even before having a family of my own I was here consuming all your anecdotes and tips if one where to move to DR, am in a weird state of national sense I don`t feel 100% Dominican or 100% American but one thing I always wanted to do was to move there and work from there, now my current situation can allow me to do so but now I have 2 littles girls and the most wonderful women any man can hope to find, we are getting ready to make the change and move to Santiago and for some reason I never bother registering here after all these years because there was nothing I fell I needed to share or ask at the time, looking back that was a mistake since now I will look as a newbie but in reality I been a ghost member of this wonderful community for a long time, I even know by now some really help full members (They don`t know me) of this forum, "Hillbilly" and "sayanora" come to mind but there are many others as well.

One year from today we should be completely relocated, hopefully I will be part of this community by them.

Nice to meet you all!!

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Best of luck to you, keep us posted about your move. What part of NJ are you in now? We're in Atlantic County.

Welcome to DR1....finally! :)

pularvik

Jan 2, 2011
Jkronos, welcome to this forum!  Ask and you shall receive,-----sometimes way more than you might need,-----but you WILL receive!
Nice to meet you too!!!!!

Blueceo

Nov 1, 2015
Welcome J, from the Capital.... as one who spends considerable time in both countries I too feel like you in that I feel part American and part Dominican... wife is Dominican and an absolutely great great women. Looks like we both found good ones.

rosabblanco

Jul 8, 2010
Husband is also from NJ

Hi everyone!!

I been lurking here for a long time even before having a family of my own I was already consuming all the great resources that this site has to offer, am actually A Dominican born resident from NJ, I came to live here back in the mid 90`s and now 17 years later am ready to go back to my homeland.

I always been searching and reading here over the years, even before having a family of my own I was here consuming all your anecdotes and tips if one where to move to DR, am in a weird state of national sense I don`t feel 100% Dominican or 100% American but one thing I always wanted to do was to move there and work from there, now my current situation can allow me to do so but now I have 2 littles girls and the most wonderful women any man can hope to find, we are getting ready to make the change and move to Santiago and for some reason I never bother registering here after all these years because there was nothing I fell I needed to share or ask at the time, looking back that was a mistake since now I will look as a newbie but in reality I been a ghost member of this wonderful community for a long time, I even know by now some really help full members (They don`t know me) of this forum, "Hillbilly" and "sayanora" come to mind but there are many others as well.

One year from today we should be completely relocated, hopefully I will be part of this community by them.

Nice to meet you all!!

Hi, My husband and I also came from NJ and we have been living in Santiago for 17 Years now. We have 2 children and would love to get in contact with you and your family once you make the moved to Santiago. we have a great community of English-Spanish speaking friends that would also love meeting you.

Donnad722

Mar 22, 2016
Hi Everyone

Hi everyone!!

Nice to meet you all!!

It was wonderful of you write to us. All the best to you and family. Sometimes changes are good.

jkronos

Jul 31, 2017
Hi, My husband and I also came from NJ and we have been living in Santiago for 17 Years now. We have 2 children and would love to get in contact with you and your family once you make the moved to Santiago. we have a great community of English-Spanish speaking friends that would also love meeting you.

Hi Rosa!

Absolutely we will reach out, when we go on vacation we usually stay in rincon largo right on onofre de lora ave, one thing that we are always worried about is education there but it seems there are great american schools there but again we only know because of friends and family and sometimes its good to see things in person to get that gut feeling that whatever change you want to do is the right one.

My wife and I thank you to kindly open yourself to us strangers, we are a relative young family, 36, 34, and little one 5 and 1.

Regards.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Thank you so much, looking forward to start our new adventure. 

Cool.

Looking forward to your threads.

Also, you need to have over 10 posts to be able to send private messages.

You also need to have over 500 posts to be able to post on the Off Topic forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.