Not a single post in this forum since 7/29

Mcinbrass

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
Thanks to the moderators and ownership of these forums and the censorship they impart upon us. Noone wants to be censored and no one should be. I thought it was Cuba that was the communist country.

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
Just check in dude. We have probably a hundred or more posts every day. Check the other Expat forums about the DR and they get maybe 4 or 5 posts per day or less. NO action at all, but we are busy all the time here.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Thanks to the moderators and ownership of these forums and the censorship they impart upon us. Noone wants to be censored and no one should be. I thought it was Cuba that was the communist country.

what happened, my fren? can't you find a single good juicy story about an old murder in SD or a random hotel robbery you stumbled upon while browsing the interwebs? c'mon, that's your thing, isn't it? bring it on, baby, you know you want to.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
The Santo Domingo Forum has always been one of the quietest here, nothing new in that regard. Most of the expats who post here are in Santiago or on the North Coast. Those who live in Santo Domingo usually have 'general' comments and questions, and post in the Living Forum.

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
Just check in dude. We have probably a hundred or more posts every day. Check the other Expat forums about the DR and they get maybe 4 or 5 posts per day or less. NO action at all, but we are busy all the time here.

OOPS my bad.I am still kinda confused about the various forums here. If it pops up it is the DR1 Forum as far as I am concerned. A guy so active that in 15 years he has posted 491 times shouldn't be blaming anyone except hisownself for lack of activity in any one particular "forum."
Thinks me.
Der Fish

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
well, big boy? i can see a green dot that indicates you are online. did a dominican eat your tongue? did you hurt your good arm reaching a bit far in your previous post?

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Relax, take it easy, only 9 more posts and you can join the Off-Topic Forum and wish for the sane, quiet days of the Santo Domingo Forum.

492 posts in 15½ years?

You´re to blame, not the moderators!!!!!!!!!!

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I would gladly close down Santo Domingo if I had the chance. I mean the city, not the sub-forum.

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
Come on, close it down, You know you want to...

So, the good news is, just a few more posts to go, and then you'll be allowed into OT, where you can, to your heart's content, waste away your life griping about stupid stuff to people who think any disagreement you have with them is a personal character flaw.

Soon, you'll be able to go head to head with like-minded folk who aren't happy unless they're griping about how unhappy they are, or complaining to people they don't know about things that don't matter.

And perhaps then, you'll begin to appreciate just how good a moderator AE is.