Where are all the Dominicans????

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Informal poll time or maybe just a roll call.
I'd like to know who lives in the DR that frequent dr1.com.
So here goes......
I live in Juan D'Olio.............................at least until the 20th of April then it's back to Canada until October.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Hillbilly, AZB live in the heart of DR, Santiago.
Jim Hinsch = boca chica
PIB, Jan, Henry, Robert, Delores, Criss colon, john (el unico), Golo (TW) = santo domingo
Bushbaby=puerto plata
Did i miss anyone out?

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Hey MommC?? It must be slippery if you live in Juan D?lio
("John of the Oil")????

It is named Juan Dolio on all the maps= Juan DOH lee oh

HB, wondering if you golf?
Do you know Walter? Do you know the Fleur de Lys??(?sp)

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
????

So the first time we were here we thought it was Juan -Dough (as in money) -lit-out .
We thought they were handing out bucks so we keep coming back!! Still waiting and it seems the only one handing out money is me!!!!

Our "titulo" says Juan D'Olio

Yes we golf......Don't know Walter, seen the signs for FdLys - haven't gone there yet (I'm a gourmet cook!) - but Heath Hampton -the pro from Metro Golf- will be at my place for dinner tonight. 12 lb fresh "chillo" al la bar-b-que.......

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Hummm...Thought that Steve was there at Metro.. Was there a change? Or is there a new guy on the block.? I'm a club builder myself...

My son will be there this weekend. They are playing a nacional ranking tourney there.

Walter is there in Guayacanes, at the Deli-Swiss....greatest wine list in the Caribbean...You might have a soul mate....

Seems that I had better get down there and see for myself...

Juan D'Olio???.....Hummmm. Who woulda thunk?

HB

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Deli Swiss is Walter????

well speak clearly man!!!! Of course I know Walter (but my "chillo" is just as good if not better).
Steve is still at Metro but he's in upper management now. Heath has been there awhile (not last yr but .....for three yrs before that then again this year).. I think they want Heath to work there full time....talks are in progress!
Why don't you come down with your son....watch some golf, have a few Presidente, then meet us at Hotel Fior di Loto Sat night for their Indian Feast. Sounds like it's shaping up to be a Gooood Time!!

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Missed a good one Sat.Night

Party was GREAT!!!!
Food delicious as always,...belly dancers "exotic", especially the two muchachita's (they were so cute!!) and the blues band "ROCKED!" until 1:30AM when out of compassion for the guests who wished to sleep they wrpped up the party.
Then everyone headed to "El Batey".

Still waiting for some of the other Dominicans from the board to check in......and also to place their vote on the X_man & medals thread!

Where is everyone????

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Have lived in the DR since 1986, mostly in Samana but for past two years in Sosua.