You can drink the water now

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
If you could tap straight from the Caasd tanks , I think you could, after all Planeta azul is basically that, with some added minerals and probably extra purification. 

The problem is the transport of the water to your house by the caasd pipes and the possible contamination that happens there. 

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
One of my sisters-in-law is a pharmacist, and she tested several brands of bottled water. She'll only drink Planeta Azul and Cristal. Forget the faucet.

southern

I love Hillary!
Dec 13, 2016
The only way I would drink tap water would be if every store in a 40 mile radius was out of bottled water and out of soda as well. Then I would boil it.

cbmitch9

Bronze
Nov 3, 2010
The only way I would drink tap water would be if every store in a 40 mile radius was out of bottled water and out of soda as well. Then I would boil it.

Lol. I would take that a few steps further..in addition, I would only drink it if there weren't any plants whose leaves or stems I could wring water from.

suarezj519

May 14, 2014
I have been told various times that Dasani is one of the worst bottled water to consume here. I have also heard of lately also is that Dasani in any part of the world is on the list of some of the worst. Very high Ph levels but I don't know much about the science behind it, so don't take my word on it.

RG84

Bronze
May 21, 2010
I have been told various times that Dasani is one of the worst bottled water to consume here. I have also heard of lately also is that Dasani in any part of the world is on the list of some of the worst. Very high Ph levels but I don't know much about the science behind it, so don't take my word on it.

It's true

JayinRD

Apr 18, 2013
Some drops of chloro in the 5 gallon was recommended on a prior clean water thread. That is what I do ..most economical and less plastic bottles all over the place.

wrecksum

Bronze
Sep 27, 2010
Tar water here on the NC is a great dietary supplement.It contains many proteins and wonderful organisms that can be tricky to isolate and deliberately ingest
It also has the added effect of allowing one to lose a few kilos a couple of days later from the exercise of running rapidly and often to the loo and subsequent intestinal purging.
Been there.
Done that...
Bottled from now on...