Looking for a fridge repair person in POP

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
For some reason, maybe low voltage electricity here, refrigerator problems are constant. I had one trouble free refrigerator in this country. It was a smaller model and was listed as being for tropical use. Wife gave it to her family without telling me and it's still going strong. Wife said it was "too small". Now we have one of those big chrome monsters that constantly breaks down. I am thinking one of those old fashioned iceboxes would be an improvement if we could buy blocks of ice home delivered.

No Place Like Home

Jul 9, 2013
Cdn_gringo WOW I called Relectra SRL, they came out the same day and took my frig to their shop. They returned it the next day with a detailed bill for 2,776 pesos. Thank you so much for the referral. Oh, he is in Sosua I'm in POP but he still came out.

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
Glad it worked out for you. I am impressed with Relectra. They'll go almost anywhere between Puerto Plata and Gaspar Hernandez. They arrive quickly and usually on time. They will source manufacturer replacement parts if you ask and are not in a hurry. Pricing is reasonable. I'm quite happy with them.

Thanks for the followup post.