Pranama restaurant

jeb321

Bronze
Dec 12, 2008
My friend was in Los Corales and mentioned that Pranama looked boarded up and closed. We know they open for dinner but is it still at original location?

KITTU

May 13, 2015
My friend was in Los Corales and mentioned that Pranama looked boarded up and closed. We know they open for dinner but is it still at original location?

Hi Jeb,

i am still here and so is the restaurant in the same old place of El Dorado. We just started the delivery now. and hopefully in november for lunch as well.We are closed on sundays only. 8297686262 for any other question.
Cordially.
Krishna

KITTU

May 13, 2015
I will be closing in october for a month for renovation. Ready for high season...

jeb321

Bronze
Dec 12, 2008
Hi Jeb,

i am still here and so is the restaurant in the same old place of El Dorado. We just started the delivery now. and hopefully in november for lunch as well.We are closed on sundays only. 8297686262 for any other question.
Cordially.
Krishna

Krishna..So happy to hear from you.  Will be coming down to restaurant as soon as I can.  Our main problem is driving at night.

KITTU

May 13, 2015
Hiii,
Where are you? i Have a taxi driver who helps me pick up and drop passengers and very cheap. Let me know if you want me to organize that for you. Regards

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
The Admiral and I visited Pranama for the first time a couple of nights ago.  It was a very enjoyable evening.  The food was awesome, the service was perfect, and we're definitely giving it an enthusiastic "two thumbs up".  I had to give the Gin and Tonic Pranama style a try... and then another try... LOL Even if you're not a big fan of the basic favorite tropical drink of the British Empire, this updated version will change your mind.  The Admiral was as pleased with her mojito rosa, and impressing her with a beverage is not an easy task. The goat dish I had was delicious, along with the appetizer and of course, my favorite.... naan bread... (mine had dried fruits and nuts in it.... fantastic).  I found the price to be just a little on the high side, but all things considered, it was worth it.  The Admiral disagreed with my minor sticker shock, and thought the dinner was priced right where it should be.  (Patrons now must always keep in mind the added taxes and "legal tip"....  to which I always add additional tip.)  I'LL BE BACK!!!!!!!

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
Is the extra tax and propina for eating in or for take out? I am sure one of those scenarios is exempt.

KITTU

May 13, 2015
The Admiral and I visited Pranama for the first time a couple of nights ago.  It was a very enjoyable evening.  The food was awesome, the service was perfect, and we're definitely giving it an enthusiastic "two thumbs up".  I had to give the Gin and Tonic Pranama style a try... and then another try... LOL Even if you're not a big fan of the basic favorite tropical drink of the British Empire, this updated version will change your mind.  The Admiral was as pleased with her mojito rosa, and impressing her with a beverage is not an easy task. The goat dish I had was delicious, along with the appetizer and of course, my favorite.... naan bread... (mine had dried fruits and nuts in it.... fantastic).  I found the price to be just a little on the high side, but all things considered, it was worth it.  The Admiral disagreed with my minor sticker shock, and thought the dinner was priced right where it should be.  (Patrons now must always keep in mind the added taxes and "legal tip"....  to which I always add additional tip.)  I'LL BE BACK!!!!!!!
Dear Sir,
Thank you very much for your feedback on your visit at Pranama. Looking forward to Recieve you at Pranama soon.