Finding the owner of a piece of land in Santo Domingo

Barnabe

Dec 20, 2002
Hello,

how can I find the owner of a piece of land in the capital (Santo Domingo Oeste) ? I purchased a piece of parcel from the UASD many years ago, recently the neighbour (which is on same parcel) made a deslinde when I wasn't in the country, and sold his house to somebody who is now buidling a multi storey building.
How can I legally find the owner of the solar (other than 'ask the neighbour next door':)). Thanks in advance. Barnabé

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Hello,

how can I find the owner of a piece of land in the capital (Santo Domingo Oeste) ? I purchased a piece of parcel from the UASD many years ago, recently the neighbour (which is on same parcel) made a deslinde when I wasn't in the country, and sold his house to somebody who is now buidling a multi storey building.
How can I legally find the owner of the solar (other than 'ask the neighbour next door':)). Thanks in advance. Barnabé

GET AN ATTORNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Perhaps you can try asking the workers who are now building this multi storey building.

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
Barnabe go the the title office with your title they will be able to tell you the owners of the land adjacent to you. You do not need a lawyer to go to the office.

Matilda