CBD Oil (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CG

Bronze
Sep 16, 2004
Anybody tried to bring this into the country either with personal luggage or by a courier service ?..

Considered as a medical substance and legal in all 50 states up north as it's only HEMP but don't want to experience an overnight stay locked up if I try and bring it in..    I am waiting for a response from a DR courier service but thought I'd throw it in the wind here..   Thank you and be safe all on the North Coast!

ljmesg

Aug 6, 2017
Do it. Nothing ever bad has happened bringing drugs or anything mildly drug related over a border or into a foreign land.

Just explain to the DR authorities it's high CBD and low THC oil and they may let you open a store and sell it there.

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Do it. Nothing ever bad has happened bringing drugs or anything mildly drug related over a border or into a foreign land.

Just explain to the DR authorities it's high CBD and low THC oil and they may let you open a store and sell it there.

I see your tolerance level for silliness is quite low. Keep up the good work.

2dlight

Bronze
Jun 3, 2004
Being a member of DR1 for a few years has opened my eyes to all the "silly things" expats, residents and many others do to get mugged, assaulted, scammed, mentally and emotionally abused, taken for a ride, jailed and often enough, killed. Paradise still has its irresistible allure and the masses keep coming to this country to provide material for the educational and enlightening threads that keep posters coming back for more.

ljmesg

Aug 6, 2017
I see your tolerance level for silliness is quite low. Keep up the good work.
My response is pure silliness. I see your recognition level of pure silliness is quite low.

Keep up the intensive and acute comprehension skills.

Good work.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
This is the Legal Forum. Please keep the silliness, etc., out of here, a modicum of decorum is expected.

Thanks

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
Now I get why there's pizza and schnitzel joint  on every corner in Sosua, everyone's walking around with munchies!!! 

Drperson

Sep 19, 2008

Hands down best post of the year

Status
Not open for further replies.