real estate

wim

Jan 10, 2002
Hi ,

I can buy now a ground from 15 meters by 35 meters .
The price is : 80 000 pesos .

It is in San Cristobal .

Can somebody tell me if it is to much for this ground ?

Thanks Wim .

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
This is a 525 square meter property for RD$80,000 or about RD$150 the square meter. Whether this is a lot or not will depend on what infrastructure the property offers. If this is in a residential area where there are good power and potable water supply installed, and good roads, it could be a good price. If you do not have any services, I would check into it further.

We usually recommend that you rent in the area before purchasing a property to see if you really like the area.

Also, to check prices, you should ask the neighbors what they paid, or for how much a recently sold lot in the area went for.

Checking into who your neighbors will be is also very important, especially if you will be an absentee owner.

Also see the links on Real Estate (left side bar) in the DR1 Legal section at http://dr1.com/legal/index.shtml

Jim Hinsch

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
geocities.com
FYI: In Boca Chica, lots in the new developments go for between 300 and 800 pesos per square meter, depending on exact location. The closer to the main roads, the more expensive.