Lottery winner Pedro Quezada in trouble...

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
"Ines Sanchez, Quezada’s former girlfriend, sued him for not sharing his millions but later dropped the suit."
the Man has right to a trial, and with that kind of money, he would have to be a FOOL, not to hire the BEST Barracuda Lawyer he can buy ....
the Novia feeling she was cheated , makes me think there may be more to this story.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Even if the Novia fabricated the whole story ?
just saying
half of 150 Mil can make a Jilted Novia do some nasty stuff.

Why are you even discussing the ex girlfriend? She has nothing to do with this that I see. It's an 11 year old girl, for several years. Kids don't make that stuff up.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
An arrest like this rarely happens to innocent people. He will have his day in court and should be presumed innocent. A tad early to blame the gf. Going on for several years looks bad.
I imagined a crime like this to be nearly indefensible. Always one out there.

Wanna

Feb 1, 2006
It's an 11 year old girl, for several years. Kids don't make that stuff up. jajajajjajaj

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
He now has millions, a civil lawsuit (or settlement) is probably what someone
has in mind.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
I guess the assumption is that the girl is the daughter of the girlfriend who sued him for not sharing his loot, but that lawsuit incident happened when he first won the jackpot.

The article never clarifies who the girl in question is in relation to him or anyone he knows.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
I guess the assumption is that the girl is the daughter of the girlfriend who sued him for not sharing his loot, but that lawsuit incident happened when he first won the jackpot.

The article never clarifies who the girl in question is in relation to him or anyone he knows.

Exactly, that's why I don't know why everyone is pointing at the girlfriend. The child could be anyones.

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
Why are you even discussing the ex girlfriend? She has nothing to do with this that I see. It's an 11 year old girl, for several years. Kids don't make that stuff up.

Whoever wrote the article is the one who brought the ex into it. Nobody here.