Hello and thank you!

Tomtom

Sep 20, 2017
Hi guys, 
I‘m Tom from Munich, Germany and since yesterday a new member of this fabulous forum!
Especially a big thank you to Robert for his manual authentication to the forum, because I‘ve tried it 4times and got no email from the system!

I‘m following these forums a long time, especially the hurricane threads and Mike Fishers fabulous comments there! I appreciate his work and would say a big thank you to him and all others in the hurricane thread for the informations.

My wife and I are enthusiastic travelers and our next destination will be Samana... actually we should being there these days, but Maria knocked us out and our Hotel cancelled usonly 18 hours on Tuesday, due to the hurricane protocol for Samana... *sigh*

Hopefully it‘s okay, that I‘m posting in this forums, although we‘re not Ex-pats?
Best regards, particularly to Cabo Engano.. 😊

Tom

Tomtom

Sep 20, 2017
Bayern :) or Löwen :mad: ??? :D

Mike... „Minga ist rot....“
I think, that‘s all I‘ve to say... ????????????
I‘m often in Allianz Arena, when Bayern is playing... 
But these days, our Reds are not the same like the last seasons... ????????????

And you? Are you a kitten? ????????????

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Mike... „Minga ist rot....“
I think, that‘s all I‘ve to say... ������������
I‘m often in Allianz Arena, when Bayern is playing... 
But these days, our Reds are not the same like the last seasons... ������������

And you? Are you a kitten? ������������

Bayern supporter since I was 8 years old. :)

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Yes, Foxsports shows them.

Not sure if every game this season like before because there were changes with the rights to air Bundesliga in Germany.

I have seen the Mainz game live for example, yet the Friday game vs Wolfsburg was not shown (luckily :/)...

Tomtom

Sep 20, 2017
Yes, Foxsports shows them.

Not sure if every game this season like before because there were changes with the rights to air Bundesliga in Germany.

I have seen the Mainz game live for example, yet the Friday game vs Wolfsburg was not shown (luckily :/)...

Be lucky that you’ve not seen the match against Wolfsburg, Mike...:mad:
It was horrible, which mistake Ullreich made at the 1st goal of WOB... 
and the whole team played very static, so it was not a pleasure to look the match... 

I‘m afraid for the match vs PSG in Chamions League on Wednesday... 

Sounds good, that Fox Sports shows the matches in the DR, here in Germany actually I need Sky AND Eurosport, to see ALL matches in order to the new rights structure... next season it seems we need 3 different ppv to see all matches... *sigh*

If you have a good broadband connection it should be possible to see the matches via streams, I think? 
My idea was, to use my SkyGo in our vacation in the DR (Samana in November), but I think the internet connection would be too slow there... (with VPN it‘s possible to login to SkyGo and other Streaming Services outside of Germany... :) )

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
I have cable TV where Foxsports is included so I do not have to try to find a stream online. How or if SkyGo works here I have no idea....

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Hi guys, 
I‘m Tom from Munich, Germany and since yesterday a new member of this fabulous forum!
Especially a big thank you to Robert for his manual authentication to the forum, because I‘ve tried it 4times and got no email from the system!

I‘m following these forums a long time, especially the hurricane threads and Mike Fishers fabulous comments there! I appreciate his work and would say a big thank you to him and all others in the hurricane thread for the informations.

My wife and I are enthusiastic travelers and our next destination will be Samana... actually we should being there these days, but Maria knocked us out and our Hotel cancelled usonly 18 hours on Tuesday, due to the hurricane protocol for Samana... *sigh*

Hopefully it‘s okay, that I‘m posting in this forums, although we‘re not Ex-pats?
Best regards, particularly to Cabo Engano.. 😊

Tom

Hi:
Is your trip re-scheduled? Are you going to Samana City or somewhere on the Samana Peninsula, such as, Las Terrenas. There are quite a few German expats, along with French and Italian there. Give us some more details and we can give you some direction. Good luck and good travels.