Recommendation for see below... :)

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Somebody knows / can recommend somebody who can sew/put a name on some baby stuff like in the image?

34sklyt.jpg
[/IMG]

Aug 21, 2007
There is a place in Puerto Plata. The name is something like Tejidos Tropical. They do embroidery on clothes. I can't explain where it is, although I have been there many times. It is across the street - at the top of the hill- from a now closed shop called Divas.

Lindsey

josh2203

Bronze
Dec 5, 2013
There is a place in Puerto Plata. The name is something like Tejidos Tropical. They do embroidery on clothes. I can't explain where it is, although I have been there many times. It is across the street - at the top of the hill- from a now closed shop called Divas.

Lindsey

That street would be the Beller, when you start from Parque Central, and the street starts climbing, a nice looking white newish concrete building with large glass facades on the right side. That's the location of the "Divas"... My wife once entered the shop aside...

So this business would be right across it. About halfway through la Beller, starting from the Parque Central, on the right hand side.

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
I did live in Puerto Plata and I know the place. But I need a recommendation for Santo Domingo ;)

TropicalPaul

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
I would suggest you get in touch with Batissa, the people who make uniforms, I know they have a branch just north of the Colonial Zone in the Chinatown area. They embroider logos onto uniforms so I assume they could help you, if not they will probably know someone who could help.