Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2017-18 Baseball Season

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Been to meny guess  things are cheep  in SD. I pay 100 to go to the movies  in Santiago. I guess a bleacher seet is the same price as a movie. Yes i have fun all i was saying  was that a good seat at 1500 at 3 times the price  to me is not dirt cheep. But all good i will be at opning night  here but it is Sunday  for us. Enjoy  the game bird.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yacht chef View Post
    Been to meny guess  things are cheep  in SD. I pay 100 to go to the movies  in Santiago. I guess a bleacher seet is the same price as a movie. Yes i have fun all i was saying  was that a good seat at 1500 at 3 times the price  to me is not dirt cheep. But all good i will be at opning night  here but it is Sunday  for us. Enjoy  the game bird.
    Will do. Only seats scalpers had available were palcos AA. It is opening night and that is always a big night for ticket sales. Once the season really starts the ticket window in SD always have tickets. Only time it is tough is when the Aguilas come to town.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

@ yacht chef or any Aguilas home game visitor. Do they have a team shop at the Aguilas stadium in Santiago? I am looking to buy a "fitted" Aguilas baseball hat. Not interested in the cheapo snap back they sell all over the island. The cap sells for around 1300 pesos, at least that is what I paid for my Licey cap I bought at Estadio Quisqueya in Santo Domingo.

Also if they do have a shop is it open on other than game days?

I did make it to Licey opening night. Only bad part I was only able to get tickets in section palcos AA just past third base. NEVER again, too much chopo for me. I will stick with palcos A in the future.

Post Thanks / Like

Bird: yes, they have a shop that is open every day from 9 a.m.

See you there??

Always the Aguilas fan,

HB

Moderator DR1.com

5. Likes bigbird liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I must say that the entry at San Pedro and La Romana is uniquely Dominican..you get to the game before the start and buy your premium ticket with allocated seat and then go upstairs and choose any seat in the premium section that suits you regardless of the seat you were allocated . When it rains there is a rush to move further up and under the roof . The thing I like is that once you are seated a vendor of beer spirits and food regards you as his own property and no matter how much you may try to use another vendor you are stuck with the first who runs a tab and you pay towards the end of the game . it is as much fun as a cricket match in the West Indies .

7. Likes bigbird liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12