Little food shop.

Sep 14, 2017
I've been doing some home work and thinking of opening a little food shop here in the capital. I've been a chef for 10+ years in Toronto and want to bring some skill down here. Not looking to open a restaurant since I'd rather enjoy the life here rather then work too much lol. I'll keep everyone posted here on my journey to do. With the space I am looking to supply some restaurants here hopefully and also do some small dinner events, if people are interested in seeing where I worked you can look up on the social media Oretta, 7Enoteca and Queen Margherita these places are in Toronto. I lived in Italy and worked under some great Chefs. Anywho if you got questions or even have recommendations where to eat or whatever food related lets chat

Sep 14, 2017
Perfect thank you. I do have a little bonus my family has a food manufacturing company here so it's been helpful. I will check out that thread.

Fulano2

Bronze
Jun 5, 2011
Europe
I've been doing some home work and thinking of opening a little food shop here in the capital. I've been a chef for 10+ years in Toronto and want to bring some skill down here. Not looking to open a restaurant since I'd rather enjoy the life here rather then work too much lol. I'll keep everyone posted here on my journey to do. With the space I am looking to supply some restaurants here hopefully and also do some small dinner events, if people are interested in seeing where I worked you can look up on the social media Oretta, 7Enoteca and Queen Margherita these places are in Toronto. I lived in Italy and worked under some great Chefs. Anywho if you got questions or even have recommendations where to eat or whatever food related lets chat

Of I may ask, where in Italy did you work?