Ideas for NEW businesses

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
I have given serious thought to several ideas over the years of being here - things I WISHED were around at the time I needed them but could not find ANYWHERE!!! Anyone who has a bit of capital to invest in setting these ideas into being & wanting further information on how far I have developed these ideas could write to me.

1. Where is our Car Auction place in the DR??? This could be turned into a GOOD 'Family Day Out' too!!
2. Why is there no Tool Hire (Rental) shop on the north coast (is there one down south??). Why not add to this a school for apprentices? Can European & North American building practices be taught here??
3. With the new "middle classes" moving more often now, would it not be time to set up a 'Removals' company to oversee the WHOLE packing & moving operation of someone changing homes?? There are a few "Add-ons" to put with this set up!!
4. Let's see a proper DATABASE company set up to cover all the questions asked & needs of those wishing to come & live here - lawyers in various parts of the country, building companies, consultants, architects, schools, Embassies, Consulates, Realtors (the reliable ones), etc. etc. How about it DR1, is this something you could set up & run? A small fee could get the information downloaded to most computers!!!

I think there were some more ideas at the back of my mind, but being 02.18 on Sat. morning, the brain is not remembering them!! Anybody else find that they are sorely missing some goods or services that could go well here? - Grahame.