few inteligent people

Eco

Jan 14, 2002
www.ecology-clean.com
On this board it could be found many inteligent people that could do well together. And every day new inteligent people are reading this posts.
maybe it could be good idea to meet and form good company which could push ideas one by one .
maybe it is the time that foreigners make their own chamber of commerce and deal with their own welth and conections around the world. This country without foreigners and their money is ready to collapse. Why shoudnt we decide our own destiny.
maybe its the time that such company starts to deal and represent any new investor or job seeker.
Maybe its the time for a new family to be born.
I will be the first one to join and help.
We could have news papers and tv chanel (allready available)
we could be the one to negotiate and decide.
Maybe domestic people could see the benefits an join us.
Maybe government could see potential in favouring such company as source of investors rather then investors looking for some family who will protect them.
Action could be swift and very positive.
If interested lets have meeting. Lets get together and invite the world to join us.
I am sure we can do much better then we do now.
We have means and brains.
contact me or i will contact you

mondongo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
i agree

I like your thinking. count me in. I like the idea of using the brainpower and wallet size of those Dominicans living in the USA. There are many,many ways to help. Most of my thinking counts on helping through economic progress.....what are your ideas ECO?

Eco

Jan 14, 2002
www.ecology-clean.com
getting together and organizing

This idea:
1. Getting together and forming association of people and businesses that wishes to contribute services and knowledge. Such association will have broad spectrum of services to new comers and potential investors. From immigration to getting accommodation and obtaining information.
2. Marketing ? As we are the one who promote this country with our web sites (see how much data is available from government agencies on the internet, and accuracy ) we should coordinate information displayed and lead all this people interested to proper service providers between our self?s. This board and many other web sites could become leading source of proper information. We all should contribute content and updates information.
3. Association should approach this and any future government and advise them very clearly about intentions and capabilities. It should also advise them about the size of Information market that it covers. Official Communication channel should be created so when need comes for asking , suggesting, or demanding it happens fast.
4. Funding should be created through commission based services to anyone wanting advise, help or generating business through same. Maybe also membership at $10/month converted to Shares should be good idea. People could become shareholders in such association.
5. Strategic positioning on airports and formation of Information Offices would give us power to distribute information to almost all passengers arriving to the country. It will also generate commissionable business from any city retail business and hotels. By joining our association obviously any participant becomes part of business networking.
6. Our association by having big spectrum of service providers and investors is then ready to negotiate and represent its members. Negotiate and organize things like blanket insurances. Today medical or car insurance in this country is equal to theft and stupidity. We could organize its own insurance or invite world players.
7. Dealing with immigration and permits could become swift and correct process. Professionals should deal with it and street sellers are immediately disconnected.
8. Same with banks. Representing clients as such a great force will open all the doors and achieve greater and better deals for our members or clients.
9. City council, government, projects of any sort will get much greater and more favorable response.
10. As any business at the moment is like Family protect business and this applies to any foreign business or domestic. Such situation could change with this new association as we could get greater power internationally and domestically. Why?
Because we could request help from foreign government in the way of recognition, governmental support. I believe it will be foolish by any government to refuse advice or request from number of governments. Here we have us, Canada, many European countries, they all are aware of the way business goes here. They all need such body to assist their nationals.
11 . It is on people to decide if such idea is good for them or not. But here is advice. Just think what you wanted to do, have you done it, and why you did not do it. We should be here to deal with last part: Why you did not do it?

As I said I will be first one to join and invest into it.

mondongo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
lots of ideas

ECO, you have a lot of ideas. Lets assume that the association existed today and there were 2 members. What would be the topics for discussion at the first meeting? which of the many ideas you had would you try to implement first and how would you finance it?

Eco

Jan 14, 2002
www.ecology-clean.com
2x2=4x4=16x16=256 grows fast

If is only 2 of us on the first meeting topic will be how to multiply numbers.
I have allready started 3 quite large projects and this could be very good topic.
I will be in europe and US next week talking to those who can promote such ideas.
It is only 2 of us communicating at the moment, but trust me if advertising is done everybody will be involved.
It must be some people around with comon sence.

Eco

Jan 14, 2002
www.ecology-clean.com
wrong impression

If you think this because of the header this should only show you how fast people could join forces.
if one head could think then 2 can think double.
Read this posts today and news and you will see how fast action needs to be taken.
People are deserting this country.
This is not about money baut getting results for people that wish to make money.
If we called pyramid let it be pyramid or skyscraper. Who carres.
I only know that if I had opportunity not to wait 12 months for no answer from aerodom, 9 months from city council, and 3 months for apointment with president and if I could save my self $120,000 in this 12 months i will be happier and probably now I will be in Bed sliping. As I wait and wait and listen to all sorts of bulshit as excuses from the same people and organizations I dont sleap and I think about my hard earned money dissapeard in 12 months.
That is what is on my mind.
many times you readed in the news about my company in November and december. I know what I want and need and for sure I know what I dont want and people like me.
Treated like I was, lied, blackmailed, beged.

mondongo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
eco

what are these large businesses you have started? what kind of market research did you did you do and how much capitalization did you need?

Harmony

Apr 18, 2002
Referral Network

A good referral network of expats & locals living in DR meeting once per week just to pass business leads back and forth would be excellent idea.

This would be good especially for sales people working in the area. Such group usually have one person from each occupation. Only those with good reputation would be allowed to join.

Harmony

Cyber Park

Jan 2, 2002
mywebpage.netscape.com
Foeigners Assosiation

well,
we at the Cyber Park are willing to do the first step toward the idea that circulates in the Forum in he lat weeks.

If you, the so called few intellegent people like Eco & Harmony, wish to incorporate as an assosiation we are willing to host you in the CyberPark.
employment@pcsd.com.do

mistakes

Mar 15, 2002
lets meet

Lets meet and see if something is possible to be done.
Most of the people on this board could find interest to such meeting.
We all wanted to do something. How many have done it?

oliver

Jul 8, 2002
pls se my post of to-day "shot from the hip", I have lots of international experience. Did your idea take oiff?

regards

oliver

S_meth

Sep 3, 2002
I believe this Association should not be limited only to foreigners - It's a good idea -... there are alot of Qualified, and enthusiastic individuals in the DR (Native-born) that would be a great asset to this organization.

javive

May 17, 2002
i wold have to agree with s_meth on that point, about native-born individuals that may be great assets....

Andy B

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
www.elmarinique.com
There already is an organization of foreign investors in the DR. It's name is Asociacion de Inversionistas Y Residentes Extranjeros.
The main office is in Santo Domingo and they can be reached through their website: www.aire.ca

getreal

Aug 11, 2002
Hlywud
to make coment:
Eco left the country and yes he was scared but not to answer the question but to save money and family.
Eco was responcible for projects such as ;
Information centers on airport
DN Parking Authority
Aqua Trans
restructuring of garbage collection finances

he realises that he made mistake by investing minute or even a cent in DR .
Neither country is ready neither ever will be.
He also realises that many eco still exists and were existing and were in the same position.
If you want story about sindico and city council , or how many times Eco was asked by regidores for million, or half a million, or how many assesors positions.. Or how his project was aproved by comision at 16:eek:o
and by reaching sala capitular at17:00 was swithed with another proposal from 1995 .
Or would you like to know why you do not have Information Center on Airport.
or latest how payment for garbage is of no interest to city council and why.
If you learn all this than you will understand where you live and what are your chances.
It is good for simple 2 weeks holiday.
But even that is expencive.
Eco started this disscussion many months ago. Thinking few inteligent people could protect them selfs by getting together.
Eco was wrong.

Last edited:

Santos225

Mar 14, 2003
Hi there,

I can agree with You for the 100 %. I have my company in the Dominican Republic but I know that there is so much to be done in the Dominican Republic. We start up a new entity in Puerto Plata Zona Franca this month. I will be staying in Sosua from the 15 th. until the 31 st. January 2005. Please give me Your coordinates so that we can meet overthere.
Kind regards,
Ponjaert, Jean Pierre

Last edited by a moderator: