3 dominican airports to offer free wifi

ju10prd

On Vacation!
Nov 19, 2014
Accountkiller

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i could not say. i have a good data package and in DR i never use wifi outside of our house.

ju10prd

On Vacation!
Nov 19, 2014
Accountkiller
i could not say. i have a good data package and in DR i never use wifi outside of our house.

The wi fi in SDQ and JBQ is very good with good connectivity. Just find the vinci signal and all you do is define your country and give an e-mail address, click one or two boxes depending what you want and off you go. Available land and air side.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
during my recent trip to europe i encountered some free wifi network that required some form of sign-in, some asked for email address. i have an old hotmail account i cannot access anymore (microsoft makes it hard to revive an address you have not used in a long time) so i use this one. apparently, it's good enough for random wifi entry and i would know nothing about the spam as i have not logged into that email for several years now. so it may be a good idea to create email address that is not to be used other than in situations like this. out of sight, out of mind.

ju10prd

On Vacation!
Nov 19, 2014
Accountkiller
during my recent trip to europe i encountered some free wifi network that required some form of sign-in, some asked for email address. i have an old hotmail account i cannot access anymore (microsoft makes it hard to revive an address you have not used in a long time) so i use this one. apparently, it's good enough for random wifi entry and i would know nothing about the spam as i have not logged into that email for several years now. so it may be a good idea to create email address that is not to be used other than in situations like this. out of sight, out of mind.

Everywhere I have flown except USA there is free wi fi at airports and always they ask for your e-mail address. Never get any spam in my e-mail boxes.

Fulano2

Bronze
Jun 5, 2011
Europe

Sounds reasonable to me. The whole centre of Antwerp has free WiFi, but they ask for your Gmail or Facebook. Never had any spam on my Gmail though.

ROLLOUT

Silver
Jan 30, 2012
Used the POP free WiFi on Mon. Give me two soup cans and a piece of string any day.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
It's pathetic the government owned (but privately administered) airports finally decided to offer free wifi.

The privately owned Cibao Airport has free wifi for as long as I can remember. Plus, it works fine with no lag.

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
In SDQ is working since just 2 months ago, before, very good speed and is unlimited, just cameback from Buenos Aires, EZE and AEP very good speed and unlimited too, my flight to go there was with stop in BOG and also very good free and unlimited internet service, returning was with stop in PTY and very their internet service is not good and only 30 minutes free.