Best way, shipping smalls good from US to Boca Chica

fudzy

Oct 24, 2017
Anyone know what options are available for shipping from the States to Boca Chica?

I wan to get some things from Amazon.com, their shipping options are pricey, wondering if there is some local companies that are more cost effective?

fudzy

Oct 24, 2017
Went through that thread, doesn't seem there is any mention a service with a location in Boca.

I was trying to make things cheap and easy for myself, fedex to the apartment I'm staying is too costly and traveling to SD on public transport sounds like a pain.

josh2203

Bronze
Dec 5, 2013
Went through that thread, doesn't seem there is any mention a service with a location in Boca.

I was trying to make things cheap and easy for myself, fedex to the apartment I'm staying is too costly and traveling to SD on public transport sounds like a pain.

Starting the list, I checked the first courier, they state clearly on their website, which is linked to the post, that they have an office on your location. Did not check others, might have offices there as well.

The mentioned thread is also rather easy to find with Google, with search term "site:dr1.com (keyword)".