WhitWave / Anyone

CHERYL.W

Mar 14, 2002
I want to look at all the photos that whitewave was talking about but cant find them on a search, where are they???????????

CHERYL.W

Mar 14, 2002
I HAVE JUST LOOKED AT PICS, WANTED TO SEE WHAT AZB AND CRISS COLON LOOKED LIKE AND THERE ARE NO PICS

WhiteWave

Mar 5, 2002
By The Way

My pic is posted under JEN, not whiteWave, in case anyone is interested and wondering who this Jen chic is in the pix site.
WW

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Why Thanks JaZZ!!!!!

Now if I can just lose all the weight I gained last year I might even be persuaded to don my outfit again!!!!

WhiteWave

Mar 5, 2002
WHO IS JUSTIN?

There is a little cutie named Justin on the pic site. What is his handel? Probably too young for me but just curious (wink).
Jen AKA WhiteWave

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Cheryl.....to post a pic

Just go to the Media Gallery on the homepage . Click on it and when it comes up there is a place to "upload" pic's.
I have several in the members photo gallery that were taken around the island, including the ones of the fire at Bar Boulevard.
It's real easy....if I can do it so can you!!

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Cheryl.....

If you uploaded it and it says you were successful it should be there in a day or two. It goes first to a file and is then posted to the media gallery by whomever is looking after the gallery.

CHERYL.W

Mar 14, 2002
mommc

it said that i was sucessful but i got an e mail from robert saying that there was nothing attached!!!!!!

i tried e mailing it to him and again it said nothing was attached

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
CherylW.

Let me see..

You have the picture on your computer, right? Maybe under My Pictures? Something like that.

1) Write an email to Rob at DR1
2)Click the upper right hand >> and then click on ATTACH
3)Go to My Pictures, double click to open, and find the one(s) you want to send. Click on the first one, then click on ATTACK
4)You can repeat this for another picture, and the program will save you some of the work, but you still have to click on the one you want and then on ATTACH

5) Your email should have an attachment window before you click on SEND.

HB