DRTechie/Hottie and DRMarine...please help!

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
There's a "faceless coward" on this forum that's been attacking me regarding taste in music...

Your Musicqueen needs someone to defend her...(I swore that I would never respond to his attacks again, he's not worth my time!)

But I thought if the military personnel in DR1 wanted to join forces, they might be able to help a damsel in distress.

Please?

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
If your going to attack anyone, I would prefer you do it via email rather than lower yourself to their level and attack them here.

Thanks!

DRtechie

"everyday is a holiday"
Jan 27, 2002
phiota.net
still recovering.......

Sorry queen but I am goign to stay out of this one. Robert is right, there is no need to lower yourself to that persons level. You're the better person for ignoring those meaningless attacks.

Now back to recovering.......

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Musicqueen the best way to irritate a person is to totally ignore them. Come backs are what they live for.

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Right on Anna

MusicQueen....don't get sucked in like I did......
(and I'm old enough to KNOW better!! :D)

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Thank you, guys...

for all your responses...

Don't worry, I just did it for fun, and to see if my "heroes" in the military would come to rescue me.

Robert, I would never attack or insult anyone, especially here. Sorry if that's what you thought from my post.

But thank you all for caring!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
GALLOPING, GALLOPING GALLOPING!!!

Neiiigh! Whoa, Boy!

Ma'am! DR Hillbilly, here to offer assistence! Ma 'am...

Anyone messes with someone who knows Milly and the Vecinos is a no-goodnik!

We shall sick the Pok?mon demons on them. For shame!

MQ, please do as advised by the very wise posters below. Ignore the craven fool! That person is just jealous of your good looks and is probably a "wanna be" in the music industry.....

And if the burr under his saddle is your taste in music, gee whizz, that tough doody!!

Hb with a hibernian smile today...

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
HB

Well, thank you very much, kind gentleman!

I knew there had to be a knight in shining armor somewhere on DR1!

Thanks, again!