DR Pictures

MiamiDRGuy

Bronze
May 19, 2013
For past year and half, I have been collecting over 1,600+ pictures all about DR and rest assured, most of them have copyright and respected owned by the person. But how I can display them to the world in amazing way? I have setup a public gallery so everyone can see them 24/7.

If you have pictures wanted to be added, please feel free to send them to me, if you have lots, zip it up and send it over and I'll be glad to add it for you.

Cheers.

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
For past year and half, I have been collecting over 1,600+ pictures all about DR and rest assured, most of them have copyright and respected owned by the person. But how I can display them to the world in amazing way? I have setup a public gallery so everyone can see them 24/7.

If you have pictures wanted to be added, please feel free to send them to me, if you have lots, zip it up and send it over and I'll be glad to add it for you.

Cheers.

Great job!!

Very nice.....

Dr_Taylor

Oct 18, 2017
Thanks you, so much, for posting these. I like the house in the lower left of the Juan Dolio slide #20. I will have to look for that when I am in the area again. The third floor patio captivates, although I am not looking for a house that stands out. One does not want to attract unnecessary attention in a non-aligned nation.

MiamiDRGuy

Bronze
May 19, 2013
I've changed the gallery, now it has 3 category as City, Shopping Centers and Transportation so I can add more pictures in properly albums. Now 2,655 photos :)

Enjoy :)

MiamiDRGuy

Bronze
May 19, 2013

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Were these photos lost? Hopefully not. The links don't seem to work.