Where to leave medical supplies for later pick up by another person?

rogerramjet1

Sep 10, 2015
Where can i leave medical supplies for later pick up by another person?

I need a very large pharmacy with many supplies for a burn victim, it must be near to los Guaricanos, Villa mella, Santo domingo

This will be a large box of medical supplies
1/ what large pharmacy is close to the area of villa mella that would sell bandages and creams to assist with skin burn and its recovery?
2/ is this pharmacy trustworthy enough to hold these supplies until my intended recipient can arrive to take possession of this package

3/ as far as leaving the package with a secure third party for later pickup would it be better for me to leave it at a DHL in santa domingo..and pay DHL for to hold the supplies for pick up?

Mcinbrass

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
Where can i leave medical supplies for later pick up by another person?

I need a very large pharmacy with many supplies for a burn victim, it must be near to los Guaricanos, Villa mella, Santo domingo

This will be a large box of medical supplies
1/ what large pharmacy is close to the area of villa mella that would sell bandages and creams to assist with skin burn and its recovery?
2/ is this pharmacy trustworthy enough to hold these supplies until my intended recipient can arrive to take possession of this package

3/ as far as leaving the package with a secure third party for later pickup would it be better for me to leave it at a DHL in santa domingo..and pay DHL for to hold the supplies for pick up?

Youre joking right?