Need transport from Santo domingo to Punta Cana airport

equinn2823

Sep 30, 2013
Need transport this wednesday the 8th for 7 adults 1 child

quotes ive gotten are around $200 one way.

We would just take the bus, (bavaro express) but i am concerned it will fill up. Normally when i take the first bus out it is almost sold out when i get there at 645 or so. We could get there very early but i am exploring other options that do not cost 9000 pesos one way.

Suggestions?

Timotero

Bronze
Feb 25, 2011
How about buying the bus ticket in advance? I’ve done it before for a reserved seat on a specific bus with MetroBus. 

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Bavaro Express does only sell tickets in advance for the same day. So, it does not work when you want to take the first one leaving in the morning.

When my son is visiting he usually travels back Sunday afternoon so I go to buy the ticket in the morning for him.

webmacon

Jul 4, 2006
caribbeanostriches.com
They pick you up at home...

Write and ask Nancy to set you up, it's like 150 USD from you home or hotel to the airport.

http://xpotours.com

Bavaro Express does only sell tickets in advance for the same day. So, it does not work when you want to take the first one leaving in the morning.

When my son is visiting he usually travels back Sunday afternoon so I go to buy the ticket in the morning for him.