Recognize this Perp ?

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
I recommend headshot...

Exactly, quit babying the career criminals.

I showed the article to my friend who witnessed him get into an altercation with an African American this morning on PC. Apparently he shoved the punk perp away from him, but not sure what precipitated the argument.Be curious if anyone else saw it ?

Seamonkey

Bronze
Oct 6, 2009
This kid is a POS. He's been in and out of jail since he was 13. Nothing but trouble and I'm sure it's only a matter of time before he gets killed. His mom is a well known coke whore on PC.

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
.....the police where I am from ......are trained to only shoot perps in one place ....center of chest, about 100% fatal........

sosuamatt

Bronze
Jul 29, 2013
I will show his picture to my friends when I come down soon. He will be held responsible by me or others I know.

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
I recognise this punk. He's always around on Pedro Clisante. One time I was sitting at a table on the street outside a bar and he told me I had to move so that he could sit there. I didn't want to risk arguing with him, so I told the staff who got rid of him. I'm glad I didn't try to argue, judging from the knife in the photos.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
I recognise this punk. He's always around on Pedro Clisante. One time I was sitting at a table on the street outside a bar and he told me I had to move so that he could sit there. I didn't want to risk arguing with him, so I told the staff who got rid of him. I'm glad I didn't try to argue, judging from the knife in the photos.

He'll be back out in no time to try to intimidate more Gringos or tourists or worse - if he's seen on the PC again the police need deadlier aim.
In fact don't fire guns into the air like they did. First it didn't work and those bullets came down somewhere. I was working in Puerto Rico several years ago and negotiated a lease with a woman who lost her 8 year old daughter on New Years eve from celebratory gunfire.

Last edited:

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
He'll be back out in no time to try to intimidate more Gringos or tourists or worse - if he's seen on the PC again the police need deadlier aim.
In fact don't fire guns into the air like they did. First it didn't work and those bullets came down somewhere. I was working in Puerto Rico several years ago and negotiated a lease with a woman who lost her 8 year old daughter on New Years eve from celebratory gunfire.

Actually I found the old article Her daughter was 12 years old, not 8.

http://www.puertorico.com/forums/current-events/12710-girl-killed-stray-bullet-new-years-eve.html

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
The fact that he has been around for years and has not been shot trying to escape is suspicious.
I was under the impression that well known public nuisances like this guy were given definitive special attention.
Smart policy not to argue with guys like this.

You need to assume all the street thugs are armed.
I have seen some with worn out machete blades ground into a long stabbing weapon.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
He's well known but not very well liked in Charamicos, at least not
while I was living there. Seen him get butt kicked real good in front
of a colmado one night for punching a chica. The police started to get
rid of most of the real trouble makers in Sosua a few years ago.
I'm surprised this muppet is still alive.

slowmo

Aug 1, 2016
I thought he would have killed himself on a moto by now. When you see how he walks, you realize he is a good person to avoid.

Easily the most annoying local in Sosua, which is quite an accomplishment.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
I thought he would have killed himself on a moto by now. When you see how he walks, you realize he is a good person to avoid.

Easily the most annoying local in Sosua, which is quite an accomplishment.

He's not going to walk so good for a while

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
I find it a bit odd how some are agreeing to rectify the situation regarding this person with violence, when it has also been mentioned that the family tree that this individual may fall from is less than pie and crumb cakes. If it is indeed true that people further up the tree line were less than suitable parents, for whatever circumstances, could we not interpret this as possibly a neglected child at one point in time? A neglected child who grew up to be a conflicted adult. Many are quick to want to offer aid to the children, but what happens once they slip pass adolescence and onto adulthood. Everybody seems to forget. Everybody seems to move on. A head shot? A projectile in the chest at center mass? What has happened to us as a people within this world. A sad perspective indeed.