Thread: Aguilas Tickets Online?

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Aguilas Tickets Online?

I know it is a long shot but is there a ticket agency that sells Aguilas home game tickets online?

You can buy online tickets for Licey home games up to three days in advance at:

http://beisbol.tuboleta.com.do/default.asp

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Unfortunately, as of now the only place that you can purchase them is at the baseball park. I think some supermarkets also sell them. I really hope they change the system since during the round-robin and finals the black market buys them all and then inflates the prizes.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

I can set you up to get VIP tix in a private box from one of the owners if you want.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gurabo444 View Post
    Unfortunately, as of now the only place that you can purchase them is at the baseball park. I think some supermarkets also sell them. I really hope they change the system since during the round-robin and finals the black market buys them all and then inflates the prizes.
    yeah that sucks, they do the same in Santo Domingo and also on opening night.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cobraboy View Post
    I can set you up to get VIP tix in a private box from one of the owners if you want.
    Thanks but I am actually a Santo Domingo person. I might be in Santiago for a couple of nights and thought it would be nice to check out the stadium and a game. I like Palcos A seating. More than half the fun of the game is mingling with the locals. Would not enjoy myself in a "gated" box seat.

6. Likes Caonabo liked this post