Aguilas Tickets Online?

Gurabo444

Nov 1, 2009
Unfortunately, as of now the only place that you can purchase them is at the baseball park. I think some supermarkets also sell them. I really hope they change the system since during the round-robin and finals the black market buys them all and then inflates the prizes.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
I can set you up to get VIP tix in a private box from one of the owners if you want.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Unfortunately, as of now the only place that you can purchase them is at the baseball park. I think some supermarkets also sell them. I really hope they change the system since during the round-robin and finals the black market buys them all and then inflates the prizes.

yeah that sucks, they do the same in Santo Domingo and also on opening night.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
I can set you up to get VIP tix in a private box from one of the owners if you want.

Thanks but I am actually a Santo Domingo person. I might be in Santiago for a couple of nights and thought it would be nice to check out the stadium and a game. I like Palcos A seating. More than half the fun of the game is mingling with the locals. Would not enjoy myself in a "gated" box seat.