The Dominican Jay Leno

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
'Transformation to Dominican Jay Leno is almost complete!' Black former Chicago Cubs star Sammy Sosa shocks social media with series of pictures that show him dabbing with WHITE skin
Photos of former Chicago Cubs right fielder Sammy Sosa dabbing in London on Tuesday show him lighter than ever
Justin Sherman said: 'BRUH..... Sammy Sosa's transformation to Dominican Jay Leno is almost complete'
'My 1990 Fleer baseball card of Sammy Sosa... I just need to know does the value increase since he's white now. Lol,' said a different user
According to an interview with Univision’s Primer Impacto, Sosa did verify that he used a cream that softened and lightened his skin every night before bed

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5071149/Sammy-Sosa-dabs-London-WHITE-SKIN.html#ixzz4y46NKWw7
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
2dsfzi0.jpg

2dlight

Bronze
Jun 3, 2004
I saw him(Sammy)being interviewed on Primer Impacto and he did admit to using lightening cream. What the host did not ask him was why he felt the need to be white; that would have made an interesting show.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
I saw him(Sammy)being interviewed on Primer Impacto and he did admit to using lightening cream. What the host did not ask him was why he felt the need to be white; that would have made an interesting show.
Maybe he wants to reapply for membership in the Santo Domingo Country Club.

They rejected his application a few years ago.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Or maybe he wants to blend in better with his wife who seems to be white, anyway I feel sorry for him.
Agreed.

He's the first person I know who is literally not comfortable in his own skin.

Kinda the opposite about a John Howard Griffin who wrote a book I read as a yout', Black Like Me, a true story about a guy who chemically darkened his skin with methoxsalen & UV lamps to see what life as a black guy was like in the late 50's/early 60's....

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Is that ever weird. I think he is following in Micheal Jackson's footsteps.

2dlight

Bronze
Jun 3, 2004
I've often wondered what people like Sammy Sosa, and others who undergo radical cosmetic facial reconfiguration, see, when they look into their own eyes in the mirror. Do they only see the new appearance and accept that as the new reality or does their brain mess with their sanity and give them flashbacks of their former self?

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Sammy Sosa spends most of his time in Florida.

He got a very strong backlash when he first 'came out' with this, but I think he continues with it because he notices a difference in treatment. No amount of criticism will be able to make him stop if, as long as he lives, he's treated better and the quality of his life has improved. Outside of the baseball world and Dominican circles, I doubt most people know who he is when they see him on the streets of Miami. As a result, he gets treated the way all non-dark people are treated, with the exception that he knows what is like to be dark and what is like to be light.

Under what shade is he treated better? As they say, actions speak louder than words.

Humans gravitate towards pleasure and shy away from pain, its basic human nature.

On the other hand, his kids are still their natural darker color and he still takes photos with them. As far as I know, the family hasn't split.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Is that ever weird. I think he is following in Micheal Jackson's footsteps.
Maybe... but Jackson had a tremendous amount of plastic surgery to make his facial features more Caucasian looking and went as far as adopting white children.

Lucifer

Silver
Jun 26, 2012
He's added a few pounds to his once-svelte physique.

And if he adds prescription glasses to the lighter shade and hair partition, he could pass for Louis Farrakhan.