Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you.

4. Dislikes Tamborista disliked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/492038...ig-disruptive/

Woman kicked off flight after emotional support PIG became rowdy

The woman was given her marching orders after her havoc-wreaking hog began walking up and down the aisles. Even attempts to strap it to an arm rest failed to settle the farmyard animal on the flight from Connecticut.
    By Danny Collins
    15th November 2017, 2:12 pm
    Updated: 15th November 2017, 3:38 pm

A PLANE passenger was booted off a flight because her rowdy emotional support PIG caused mayhem on board.

The woman was given her marching orders after the havoc-wreaking hog began walking up and down the aisles.

6. Dislikes chewy1818 disliked this post
    99.9% Regular User
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey chewy, sounds like the DR might not be for you. You asked, I posted a factual response of what is involved with importing a live animal other than a cat/dog and you start throwing dislikes all over the place. Nice way to endear yourself to your future neighbors. Good luck to you, no one is an island unto themselves. Is this going to be your one and only question about moving here?

8. Likes Mauricio, bigbird liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Train a homing pigeon to fly in to DR, problem solved.

Bird.jpg

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Cdn_Gringo.......I really dont think my future neighboors will dislike me for not liking your post with your response of......"Birds are particularly problematic in the eyes of the authorities as they can potentially escape their cage and fly off into the ecosystem.
    You also posted in your other thread to me...."Talk to your bird and see if he/she will train a dog/cat to provide the same service"...
    More of a sarcastic reaponse... Not a very knowledgeable one. But thank you... and remember that many residents DO have pet birds in their possession in the D.R. and if ALL of them would "escape" then I would definitely think it would be a big problem for the ecosystem, like you said.
    Matilda has gotten this information for me from this forum....... "excepción de perros y gatos, todos los animales vivos, las aves y trofeos, necesitan permiso previo de la Dirección General de Ganadería, para ingresar a la República Dominicana, cabe señalar que todos los animales vivos deben cumplir con un protocolo que esta diseñados por países y especies, donde se indican las pruebas de laboratorios que deben realizarse y la cual deben venir negativas, estos son ingresados en la Estación de Cuarentena Animal, con el propósito de vigilar y repetir algunas pruebas analísticas de control de enfermedades presente o no presentes en el país" No more questions......have a wonderful evening.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12