The lesbian thread was closed

John El ?nico

Jan 9, 2002
DR1 is showing signs of intolerance again.
Robert open you mind.
Is there anything more beautiful than participate in an 3some with 2 girls kissing in front of you?

jjsk

"Going for Gold"
Jan 1, 2002
:rolleyes: I can think of plenty of things that are more beautiful, but I doubt we'd agree on them....

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
"The lesbian thread was closed"

And I bet two to one that this one will be closed too. Your sexual interests/tastes/fantasies is of no interest to most/all? posters. :rolleyes:

DRtechie

"everyday is a holiday"
Jan 27, 2002
phiota.net
tsk tsk tsk

the last one was closed just as I was about to unleash my spring break lesbian stories and pics. Guess I'll have to find another venue!

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
And Golo doesn't think it happens in the DR

He should have been in Guayacanes on Sat. night.....
There was quite a show....on stage no less......
The whole village is talking about it!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
John, El ?nico...

I couldn't careless about peoples personal sexual preferences or observations. It has nothing what so ever to do with the DR.
Going on the amount of emails I received, I closed the thread.

End of story!

lilsam

Santo Domingo Sammy
Jan 2, 2002
My thoughts on the subject are..
It seems to me that AZB your attitude is a lil onesided and chauvenistic. While the Domican Male in my opinon knows how to treat woman in a more Protecting should I say)manor women in the States and even worldwide have been given their rights Even now since the US liberated Afganistan women as reported are now getting rights or rather you hide your women behind veils sir and not allow them education or to even talk??
If a women or a man wants to do whatever as long as it dosnet hurt somene else.....why not let them???

Last edited:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
to Lilsam

Lilsam, judging from your name I would imagine you are a man, but, fortunately i know you are a girl. Why couldn't you choose a more feminine name.....i guess i see why you didn't.
You people always choose the cheap way out, the afghani women and taliban BS. Thanks god the media has enlightened your foggy heads on other cultures of the world. I bet most of you people didn't even know afghanistan existed on the map until CNN told you about it. Go back to your merengue and cuba libres and don't waste your time defending the afghan women, they want nothing to do with your culture or of your way of lifestyle.
First of all, i am not afghan just like you are not a colombian. Can you understand that? I mean, colombian and dominicans are both latins so maybe I can also catergorize you folks as drug dealers etc. Would that be a fair assumpions to make of dominicans or of colombians? See my point?
I am pakistani..... y punto final.
Now about the lesbian video: I guess you haven't seen it, yet you choose to comment on something that you have no idea about. That video can confuse a foreigner into thinking that all american girls are lesbos. It also tries to show that its ok to be a lesbo and very sexy to perform in public.
This is not fair to parents who would like to raise their kids in a more conservative fashion.
Now you see this lesbo trend all over discos and bars all over USA. What the hell is happening to our youngsters in the major cities. I can understand the freedon to express yourself but what is this lesbo BS all about? Where is your imagination? Young girls seem to think this new lesbian trend (even if they are not lesbians themselves) is cool; they think its sexy to be lesbians. Another victory for feminist movement dykes. Then to top it all off, we have women like you defending the gay lifestyle. Lillsam, are you trying to hint something of yourself here?
I have nothing against gays as long as they do it in their own homes and away from the public eyes. I believe gay lifestyle is not healthy and, indeed, sickening.
Go ahead you gay lovers and come to your own defense, mondongo, criss etc. cast the first stone.

Oh, by the way, i was so shocked at the lesbian spring break video tape that I couldn't take my eyes off the screen until the end of the tape.

Fred

Feb 20, 2002
Way to Go AZB

Your post is right on! Its sickening to go to dance clubs and see only women dancing together.

You do not see heterosexual people going on television saying that they are heterosexual. Yet alternative sexuality is now being used to get the publics attention. Case in point, Rosie Odonell openly stating that she is a lesbian.

I also am sick of these male bashing feminists claiming that Pakistani, Arab women, have it so hard. I see many Muslim, East Indian women where I live, and they have much more respect for men. They work, take care of children, and have respect in their community. Plus, many Muslim women that I see drive.

They do not need to SCREAM in public to get respect.

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
Fred, your post sickens me...Can't find the words to respond...Am struggling to pull my thoughts together...There.

You sound like a woman-hater. You HATE to see women dancing together? Why? It's sickening, you say? Hate to tell you that you are a big, fat, huge exception to that rule. And if we're talking about lesbian videos or shows, I wonder who you think the intended audience is?

I also am sick of these male bashing feminists claiming that Pakistani, Arab women, have it so hard. I see many Muslim, East Indian women where I live, and they have much more respect for men.
Gee, I wonder why...Maybe because they have little things like *stonings* and *public executions* for women who fail to conform. And it's not called respect, it's called fear and having no other choice.

You think women should be happy/satisfied because they're allowed to DRIVE??? How generous of you. Because driving is really all we want / need. Education, medical attention, freedom, equality....forget all that stuff. Driving makes all the difference.

You do not see heterosexual people going on television saying that they are heterosexual. Case in point, Rosie Odonell openly stating that she is a lesbian.
Until ignorant views like yours are obliterated from the face of our planet, people like Rosie O'Donnell (God bless her) have a duty to speak out. She was speaking directly to you.

Fred

Feb 20, 2002
Typcial Male Hating Feminist

You sound like a typical male bashing feminist. What I meant by Muslim women being able to drive, is that they are realizing more freedom than ever.

Secondly, Rosie's decision to come out has nothing to do with her sexualilty, it is mearly a vehicle for her to get media attention.

How ridiculous would it be if Mel Gibson came on television and openly stated that he was "Hetrosexual". People's sexuality is no one elses business! Do you understand? Her sexuality has nothing to do with her ability to be a talk show host.

You seem to feel that all women who live in the East(Arab, Pakistani, East Indian ect) are victims. Touch one of these women and see what the family does to you!

Most of these women dont want anything to do with Anglo American lifestyles, where lesbians are openly promoted.

You go to the DR, Mexico, Venezuela, Colombia, ect. to anywhere that people go to dance. I have personally seen men in their 60's go over to a table and ask a young lady(or old) to dance. You should see tha women's face light up with the response. "Con mucho gusto" There are no sexual undertones that women in North America think. Instead, men ask women to dance here and they get rejected, or worse insulted, instead you prefer to dance with another woman. Thats really sick.

Yet every one of these women when they are alone all they talk about is MEN!

jjsk

"Going for Gold"
Jan 1, 2002
The crap that was happening Afganistan is an entirely different matter and was always more about politics and power (and the abuse of a religion to those ends) than it ever was about gender roles. And let's not forget that if the Americans hadn't pulled out and left a gaping void in a country broken and bombed over their fight with the Soviets, Afganistan might not have been there for the taking by bandits like the Taliban to begin with...let's just hope they don't repeat their own past mistakes.

While I will not go so far as to say that women in Pakistan have the same freedoms that we do here in Canada, public stonings and executions in Pakistan are not the norm, and if CNN or anyone else tells you thay they're full of sh*t. Remember, what you see of them on TV is not an accuarate representation of life there anymore than what they see on TV of us is an accurate representation of life here (is your life accurately portrayed in "Days of Our Lives" or "Dallas"?)
Pakistani women do not need to content themselves just with the right to drive, but have rights such as access to education and health care equal to men. Where the society may be prohibitive viewed through our lenses of ultimate freedom, it is just as prohibitive for men and women. My husband's aunts in Pakistan all have higher educations (Master's degree or more), worked (because they wanted to) chose who to marry or not to marry as they wished, and choose for themselves what clothes they wear (incidentally only one of then chooses to wear hijab, and she does it by her own choice; none of the others wear veils and somehow manage to move about the country freely without ever having had rocks thrown at them).
It's a common misconception that any woman who might be wearing hijab must be an oppressed and beaten down victim that has been forced to dress that way, it might surprise many to learn that some women prefer to dress that way; it's their choice. It would be their arugment that we are equally oppressed (though we're unaware of it) by our society's objectification of us as sexual commodities. (but that's a whole other debate that we could engage in forever... and has nothing to do with this forum)
Feminism is supposed to be about choice. A woman's right to choose her destiny in the same way men have that freedom. The right to education, equal pay, and adequate care on an equal level, regardless of gender. That's what feminism is originally about... because a few winged-out radicals are overly outspoken a noble cause has been dragged through the mud and consequently, you can't say you're a feminist without someone equating that to lesbian.

Frankly, anyone who thinks it's a hoot to put on a sex show on the dance floor of a bar has some problems, regardless of orientation....

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
right said fred.

"I have personally seen men in their 60's go over to a table and ask a young lady(or old) to dance. You should see tha women's face light up with the response. "Con mucho gusto" There are no sexual undertones that women in North America think. Instead, men ask women to dance here and they get rejected, or worse insulted, instead you prefer to dance with another woman. Thats really sick. " fred.

You hit it right on the nail. Just go up to any beautiful girl in a disco in a latin-american country (especially DR) and ask her to dance, they almost always dance with you with PLEASURE and if they really don't feel like dancing they will appologize to you in the kindest manner possible.
Now compare that to what fred said about asking an american girl to dance with you in a bar.
I know what you will say, save it; i have scored more than my american counterparts in USA but i also had my share of rejections. Lets say, the girls would rather insult a guy than to try to be friendly to him.
My roommate was the most kindest and indeed a handsome guy in general. He was younger than I was and very intelligent. He never got laid in 3 years. Yes, 3 years. He was just too afraid to ask a girl for the fear of rejection. This is whats going through the minds of the men in USA.
Do you know how many of my american friend (who have married latinas) would never settle for an american girl, ever.
My point being is that american women are using their sex as a weapon. Now they are out of imagination and pretending to be lesbians to show men that they are sacred and cannot be touched by guys. Just too good for men.
Shame on them.
A far as pakistani / eastern women are concerned: forget the guys, just try to deal with the moms alone. They will set your minds straight. Remember, eastern women want nothing to do with your western culture; what works for you doesn't work for them. Keep your american values to yourself and let the eastern culture work for them.
Jane J, this media BS has really gone to your head about stoning women to death and etc. This Sh** happens to 1 in a million in some african country. Most modern developing islamic countries don't allow that. I can give you far worse examples of what has happened to unfaithfull women in your country by their jealous husbands. Put it like this, i had once downloaded a video of a jealous husband who had tied up his wife to a tree and shoved red hot burning charcoals up her vigina while she screamed with pain; needless to tell you how she had ended up in the end.... dead.
So please think of something more possitive to tell me about the eastern culture instead of the garbage the media posts for idiots around the world to believe in.
better yet, try to speak to some pakistani educated women and learn first hand about their mind set.
Have a nice day.

lilsam

Santo Domingo Sammy
Jan 2, 2002
AZB No Im male not female

I just believe woman have rights just like men. Unfortunatly you were correct in your statement about me not knowing where Afganistan was before this issue came up.. We do soemtimes tend to Isolate ourselves. Tell me YOU never watched Jerry Springer??? .It wouldnt be so popular if people didnt like watching other peoples outrageous behavior..Not thats its right just in peoples nature.

Last edited:

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
You sound like a typical male bashing feminist.
Nope - I'm just a woman.

People's sexuality is no one else's business!
How very modern of you - I agree. So if Mel Gibson's heterosexuality prevented him from getting a job, adopting a child, or getting married do you think he would sit idly by or deny the fact that he's hetero? Does he talk openly about his wife? Yes. Can he say candidly that he finds a certain woman attractive? Yes. Then Rosie can certainly do the same.

jjsk - I was hoping you'd chime in...It was not my intention to portray Arab or Muslim women in any light. And, no, I'm not looking to get into a debate about the frequency of stonings versus hot-coal vagina incidents (AZB, you downloaded the video? Frightening...). My only point was that Fred admired the fact that these women "have much more respect for men", like that's something that we should all be working towards. My respect for people is not based on gender.

Maybe it's time to revise your pick-up lines to avoid that nasty rejection thing in clubs...

Last edited:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Fred" and "AZB",Real Macho Men!!!!Yea,Right!!

See, I used the "Perplexed" "Face",cause I just don,t get it! What planet are these two from? Have they been in a "Time Warp" for the last 30 years? "Civil" rights,"Womans" rights,"Gay" rights,Religious Freedoms,these two "missed out"! You want to know the really sad part,they represent the majority view! Most men think that "Lesbians" are just great,as long as they are on a video that they can watch while they mastubate! If their daughter came home from college with her new female lover they would probably,well I don,t even want to speculate.Lets not even contemplate their reaction if their son "Came-Out" over spring break!Don,t bother responding to these two either.They have minds of stone.Remember "AZB" downloaded the "Red-Hot Charcoal Video"! He probably watched it till the tape wore out! These two could never realize that by "Coming-Out" "Rosie" not only "freed" herself,but may keep a poor confused teenage girl in "Kansas" from killing herself! As long as people like these two continue to use words like;"sick","scored","get laid"and the like when they refer to homosexuals and women,none of us can really be "FREE"!Thank God neither one of them are married.Shows that women all over the world reject Bigotry and intolerance,not to mention ignorance!The "Feminine Side" of CRISS COLON!!

jjsk

"Going for Gold"
Jan 1, 2002
I suppose you might be right in saying that Muslim or Arab countries (which are two different things, btw) might not encourage women to go against the grain, but in my opinion neither do they encourage the men to do so either; so , like I said, restricted as it may seem to us here with the freedoms we have, it is more equal than currently portrayed in our biased media. This is also true of other countries that are neither Muslim nor Arab.
They have their ways; we have ours... vive la difference.

As for reactions of women in various bars around the world when asked to dance, I can't comment. I'm always happy to get asked to dance, and would always be polite if declining the invite for some reason (provided the invite was polite itself, mind you). Though I rarely frequent bars, so I guess I wouldn't figure into the stats. Maybe it's just people who hang out in bars who are bitches...if I were stuck in the dating scene maybe I'd be bitchy too ;)

Maybe what we need is a little more respect all around, not just by women for men, or straights for gays or whatever....
"Cant' we just all get along!" ;)

Fred

Feb 20, 2002
Criss Colon

Rosie's comming out is nothing more that a sick attempt at her trying to get ratings any way that she can.

No one really gives a damm what you sexual orientation is!!

Like I said, what you do in the bedroom is your own business, there is no need to tell everyone about it.

Fred

Feb 20, 2002
Jane J

What you are trying to tell me is that should a person be denied a job, adpot a child, ect. that they should use their sexual orientation to get public sympathy?

Personally I couldnt care less what you sexual orientation is if you are not qualified for adoption, job ect. dont use being a lesbian as an excuse. I will not feel sorry for you.

What I was trying to demonstrate with the bar example, is that hostility that North American women have developed to their male counter parts. No where else in the world are women as hositle towards men as in North America.

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
After reading AZB's post on the "coal" incident and various other generalizations made I didn't really didn't want to respond because I felt that was pretty offensive. I just couldn't stop thinking though if he really views american women in this manner or was just trying to stir things up on the board. I guess people will always try group others and put them in some kind of pre-concieved category. It's just ignorant to do that. I don't have tons of exerience like some other claim to have but I have been fooled many times by making quick judgements on people without getting to know them.

Now to the dance part:
There have been tons of times when I didn't even get asked, it's pretty pathetic when the girl's friends all get asked and I'm sittin' there trying to look cool when the guys are all gone. On the other hand a guy looks just fine standing there alone. I hate being the only one sitting down at a disco. I will dance with any guy if they ask me. I'll try anything once! So there... there are two of us now, me and jjsk 2 Anglo girls who will dance, show us your un-lucky partner.

P.S. What kind of viedeo store have you been going to lately?