To the Ladies ONLY threads.

DR Solar

Bronze
Nov 21, 2016
Thank You!

I read some of what you ladies talk about and you have helped me... to be a little bit better man; I hope. With so much in the news regarding some men's attitudes and relationships with women I find some of your posts and insight helpful from many of topics. I find myself looking at myself, and have a bit more understanding from your points of view. Your mostly honest talk has not been just for me, but as a husband (with a married daughter) that has been more able to discuss several topics with my wife that I didn't realize or consider talking about with her. I just didn't know!

I've never considered myself a superior macho male and have always supported the rights and respected others. But quite frankly, after over 30 years of marriage, my wife and self seem to have a deeper and closer understanding of each other due in part to world events but also what you ladies talk about here on DR1 that I bring up with her and we discuss.

I'm not sure how much of a role you ladies have played with our "new" relationship but my wife and I are taking our 1st vacation in 20 years and this time being the 1st time since our honeymoon as a couple to a romantic place... just the two of us.

Keep up the talk. The good, the bad and the ugly. lol. I think a few other "outsiders" reading too.

ok... a little over the top but from the heart and true. ;)

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
We (us ladies) are here to help... Best to you and your spouse.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
We, DR1 ladies, hereby declare DR Solar to be the most intelligent male of DR1 :bunny::p

Enjoy your vacations !!!!!!!!!