When is the Check Point Baseball Trip

Norberto61

Jun 21, 2015
Does anyone know if this little day excursion has been planned? if so when? I am heading down an would hate to miss it by a day or two

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Is "Check Point" the Zona Franca company that makes those little thingys put on items in stores so they do not get stolen? The one in La Vega?

Just curious...

HB

sosuamatt

Bronze
Jul 29, 2013
Yes please let me know also. I will be down to Sosua Friday nite the 24th and will unfortunately miss Toms golf tournament but would love to go to baseball.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Which game and date?

I'm putting together a VIP Box night at the Aguilas and don't want to conflict.

Retire

Jan 18, 2017
I've been told Dec. 3rd Cobraboy ( Check points trip ) Estrellas @ Eagles. If you'll be selling the box seats I'd be in for that trip as well . Go Aguilas !

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
I've been told Dec. 3rd Cobraboy ( Check points trip ) Estrellas @ Eagles. If you'll be selling the box seats I'd be in for that trip as well . Go Aguilas !

@Retire, is this a yearly event held by CheckPoint? You have more details to post in case someone else might be interested?

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
I'll be arranging, not selling. I'll make nothing.

Seats will be RD$1000. The location is an owners box on the 3rd base line. The box has it's own restaurant & bar.

We will meet up at a public location and take our van to the stadium for private VIP parking within the stadium.

Retire

Jan 18, 2017
I'll be heading there this Evening will get details . It is yearly .Cobraboy ? I'd definatley be in for that . Does it leave from Sosua ? Or meet up In Santiago ?

Last edited:

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
I'll be heading there this Evening will get details . It is yearly .Cobraboy ? I'd definatley be in for that . Does it leave from Sosua ? Or meet up In Santiago ?
The meet up will be in Santiago, then we bus to the stadium.