Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone from the US moving to Santo Domingo, DR?

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Anyone from the US moving to Santo Domingo, DR?

I was born and raised New york, i want to live in Santo Domingo DR, I've lived in DR before and now I want to return because life is hard In N.Y. I personally don't care about living in another state in the U.S.. anyone here like me? I would like to meet new people who are in the same situation as me. 😊

2. Likes affald liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Lots of us. Come on down.

Whereabouts in NY?

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

life is hard in new York...are you kidding me ?

5. Likes Mauricio liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey ..im from queens.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Please tell us why you dont' care to live in any other state in the US? Personally, I feel you are being very short-sighted.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kiana View Post
    I was born and raised New york, i want to live in Santo Domingo DR, I've lived in DR before and now I want to return because life is hard In N.Y. I personally don't care about living in another state in the U.S.. anyone here like me? I would like to meet new people who are in the same situation as me.
    You give no information on what your situation is whatsoever.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kiana View Post
    I was born and raised New york, i want to live in Santo Domingo DR, I've lived in DR before and now I want to return because life is hard In N.Y. I personally don't care about living in another state in the U.S.. anyone here like me? I would like to meet new people who are in the same situation as me.
    What situation

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Well as long as you're financially stable and can support living here, id say go for it. I'm still young and I tried two times to live a stable life in SD and unfortunately it looks like this December I'll be heading back to the states. Had a very good us remote job that decided to change their policy and not allow me to work outside the country. Now, I'm planning a last minute wedding this Friday and it's a very stressful situation. I'd say come to SD for couple months before you make your decision, because what may seem great at first can change real quick. Added, since you stated you lived here before, I am sure you know costs here pile up very quickly and can be just as expensive as the US, but as I don't know your financial situation, I can't really say how comfortable you will be. Good luck

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Bring a Bag full of Money, or a NICE PENSION, and you should be just FINE & will enjoy a nice lifestyle ....

but if you are young and going there to WORK for a Living ?... best of LUCK to you...

12. Likes SKY, curlando liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast