Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone from the US moving to Santo Domingo, DR?

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you

Post Thanks / Like

Situation? Ummm living in N.Y. and moving to the DR.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't care about living in another state in the U.S. because I'm just not interested. I'll visit to see how it is..that's about it. There's a whole world out there

Post Thanks / Like

Hola Kiana.

Greetings from the boogie down................

Moderator DR1.com

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kiana View Post
    I was born and raised New york, i want to live in Santo Domingo DR, I've lived in DR before and now I want to return because life is hard In N.Y. I personally don't care about living in another state in the U.S.. anyone here like me? I would like to meet new people who are in the same situation as me. 😊
    Nothing wrong with trying something new. Do you have dual citizenship? Do you have job prospects? Will you be living with relatives? I assume that you are bi-lingual? There are many things to consider. Good luck and good travels.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kiana View Post
    Hey ������..im from queens.
    I was from upstate NY and lived in the northeast or 38 years. I certainly understand someone not liking living there. I never liked that part of the US. I moved to California and now live in the DR after I retired in 2003. I would, however, never live in Santo Domingo. I do not like even visiting Santo Domingo. Good luck in your move.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by windeguy View Post
    I was from upstate NY and lived in the northeast or 38 years. I certainly understand someone not liking living there. I never liked that part of the US. I moved to California and now live in the DR after I retired in 2003. I would, however, never live in Santo Domingo. I do not like even visiting Santo Domingo. Good luck in your move.
    San Diego? A beautiful US city indeed. Perfect year round climate. I find it surprising that you did not relocate to the Baja or southern coasts of Mexico instead of the RD.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12