New to this site. Looking for help purchasing everything for my home in Sosua

regtr

Nov 22, 2017
Hi everyone, I purchased a new Villa in Sosua and need some helpful info where to but EVERYTHING

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
Hi

It might help if you clarify exactly what you are looking to buy.

Matilda

regtr

Nov 22, 2017
Specifically, furniture for an entire 3 brrm villa along with outdoor patio furniture, all beds, mattresses, etc. I want nice furniture. Nothing cheap, nothing crazy expensive.

regtr

Nov 22, 2017
Furnishings suggestions

Looking on for suggestions of where I can buy furniture for an entire Villa. Bedroom furniture, living room furniture, dining room furniture, patio furniture, mattresses, Televisions, etc. Good quality stuff. Not cheap not crazy expensive. Any and all suggestions would be helpful

charlise

Bronze
Nov 1, 2012
In Puerto Plata, you can go to Distribution Gonsalez near the Cathedral. They have nice stuff and good prices. Or there is Facil Muebles near the hospital on Manuel Tavarez Justo, near José Luis. There are many more in Puerto Plata but these 2 I can recommend personnaly, having bought furniture at both stores.

irishpaddy

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
if your near santo domingo ...I recommend ' ASHLEY HOME FURNISHINGS'.....I bought a lot of the furniture for my apartment there and I had one problem with the sofa and it was replaced immediately ,,reasonable prices and great selection

Kipling333

Bronze
Jan 12, 2010
I suppose you could go to Ikea in Ave Kennedy ..they have almost everything except the electronics . They have plates and kitchen utensils as well as sheets and pillowcases and curtains and bathroom needs.