Are their really sickos like this in Sosua

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
http://detrasdelrumor.com.do/santo-...meses-encontrada-muerta-dentro-de-una-cubeta/

I don't quite think the sexual rape of this 16-month old holds up. Maybe the police just rounded up everyone in the neighborhood ? I hope this is just over reaching. There are not 23 people that mentally deranged in Sosua.
But how sad for a 7-year old child to find this baby drowned face down in a bucket.
And who was in charge of this child while the mother was at the Colmado ?

To every person thinking of children - Take extreme care and don't have any children if you can not guard, raise and protect them.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
How is it I'm able recognize a Chico Bill or Frank Recktenwald
thread before I open it simply by reading the title?

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Very sad.

Just rounding up the usual suspects as for the 23. There are far more than 23 mentally deranged people there.

Seamonkey

Bronze
Oct 6, 2009
When I read this story on Detras de Rumor this morning, I was angry and so sad at the same time. I just keep thinking of what this poor child went through before dying. The story mentions anal sex. I just don't understand it. How can people be so messed up. This is a child, we are suppose to protect them. All pedophiles caught should be face justice to the hands of the public in the street. So sad.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
How is it I'm able recognize a Chico Bill or Frank Recktenwald
thread before I open it simply by reading the title?

Because you are either clairvoyant or our user names are posting on the posting screen ?

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Very sad.

Just rounding up the usual suspects as for the 23. There are far more than 23 mentally deranged people there.

Oh for sure Sosua is chock full but not all of them in one neighborhood capable of abusing a child - as yacht chef said - seems like "fake news" or cops arresting everyone on the street that was there craning their necks to see what was happening

Catseye

Nov 7, 2009
Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic
One day last year I was sitting in the middle of the callejon in Cabarete waiting on a friend.  I was sitting with some locals and I noticed when I drove in there were some polcia nacional on motos.  I had hardly ever seen any in there so I asked the people about what they thought of police presence there, if they liked it or not.  They pretty much said they didn't need them, that whenever anything bad happens everybody knows everybody and they know who did what and they “take care of it” themselves.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
One day last year I was sitting in the middle of the callejon in Cabarete waiting on a friend.  I was sitting with some locals and I noticed when I drove in there were some polcia nacional on motos.  I had hardly ever seen any in there so I asked the people about what they thought of police presence there, if they liked it or not.  They pretty much said they didn't need them, that whenever anything bad happens everybody knows everybody and they know who did what and they “take care of it” themselves.

Sitting even on the side of the Callejon can be dangerous, let alone in the middle. :knockedou Sorry I could not resist.

Yes, I have seen examples of the street justice there. A nickname for the locale is Little Colombia. :eek:

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
The rape appears to be speculation. Wait for the autopsy before the vigilantes mount up.
Where the death occurred has nothing to do with this. No need for the Sosua haters to start condemning the place.

Very young children die from falling headfirst into 5 gallon buckets.
The kids look in the bucket then fall head first and do not have the strength to extricate themselves.
Plastic buckets filled with water are a well know child hazard.

Arresting everyone in the neighborhood makes no sense. It is entirely possible there is no crime and it is just an accident.

Catseye

Nov 7, 2009
Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic
Sitting even on the side of the Callejon can be dangerous, let alone in the middle. :knockedou Sorry I could not resist.

Yes, I have seen examples of the street justice there. A nickname for the locale is Little Colombia. :eek:

yes!  it would be normally, but I’ve been going to this guy’s place for years, everyone on calle 9 knows me and my car, if somebody messed with either they would probably come to my aid

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
The rape appears to be speculation. Wait for the autopsy before the vigilantes mount up.
Where the death occurred has nothing to do with this. No need for the Sosua haters to start condemning the place.

Very young children die from falling headfirst into 5 gallon buckets.
The kids look in the bucket then fall head first and do not have the strength to extricate themselves.
Plastic buckets filled with water are a well know child hazard.

Arresting everyone in the neighborhood makes no sense. It is entirely possible there is no crime and it is just an accident.

Mmmh allowing a child to fall into a plastic bucket filled with water is considered a crime in some places, just saying.
Granted, of a completly diffrent nature, but still.....

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Mmmh allowing a child to fall into a plastic bucket filled with water is considered a crime in some places, just saying.
Granted, of a completly diffrent nature, but still.....

I would be interested in where?
These 5 gallon buckets are all over the place and small kids fall in. Most people do not see the buckets as a threat to very small children.

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
All over the civilsed world, i would guess...... child neglect.

I am guessing this doosnt apply, sadly, in the dr.