in need of an apartment in santo domingo

ishwri

Jul 7, 2011
Hello, I am coming to DR in a couple of weeks. I will be in santo domingo or Santiago. I was wondering, if you know of anyone that can help me find a place to live? I need a place furnished. My price range is $200-$250 per month. Do you know of anyone in either city? thanks

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
Hello, I am coming to DR in a couple of weeks. I will be in santo domingo or Santiago. I was wondering, if you know of anyone that can help me find a place to live? I need a place furnished. My price range is $200-$250 per month. Do you know of anyone in either city? thanks

Did you try with airbnb?

Hector L

Jun 11, 2010
That sounds awfully cheap even for AirBnB.  You might find something that cheap in a less than desireable neighborhood

Manuel01

Apr 1, 2009
250$ a month ,,,, forget about it

No way to find something acceptable for a foreigner for this price for a short term. If you are lucky you find something for arround 500 to 600$.

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
Might find a room for that price, but doubt it in the cities

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
might check the la fontaine on mercedes. they used to rent for that amount but a few years back. no idea what they are charging now.

wuarhat

I am a out of touch hippie.
Nov 13, 2006
It can be done, but not in two weeks, by a stranger in a strange land.

suarezj519

May 14, 2014
I'm actually moving out of my place at the end of December if you're interested. Very good price. Not furnished but in your price range. You may find a room for about 6000 or less but I'm moving out at the end of December. Currently I pay 185 a month. I live in ensanche Quisqueya which is a decent area with everything nearby. I can talk to the landlord. If You're interested, Free water is included. It has a living room, bathroom, bedroom, small kitchen and wash room. Pm me if interested and I can talk to her. Ill be in the DR until January 6th.

Last edited: