Ladrone finished by PN in Cabarete

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
http://detrasdelrumor.com.do/polici...tercambio-de-disparos-acontecido-en-cabarete/

Congrats to the PN for getting this armed thief off the street.
My questions are why do so many delinquents seem to come from Moca and why does every one of these bozos have a street moniker like this guy's nickname "El Mocanito: - which really isn't so creative being he is from Moca.
Died with his gun in his hand.

3 bullet wounds to the head.... hmmm
Sounds more like a professional hit. That
or this was over something very personal.
Shrewd but effective.

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Typical, where did I hear that before? Known for his crimes and still (again?) on the streets. Here we go again...

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
http://detrasdelrumor.com.do/polici...tercambio-de-disparos-acontecido-en-cabarete/

Congrats to the PN for getting this armed thief off the street.
My questions are why do so many delinquents seem to come from Moca and why does every one of these bozos have a street moniker like this guy's nickname "El Mocanito: - which really isn't so creative being he is from Moca.
Died with his gun in his hand.

More like died with gun placed in his hand...one down how many to go...

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
In Cabrera, we had a young kid - new moto , 3 days old.
Had it souped up & was speeding on the streets... lying flat.

Killed an old man - who has 2 families - who got together and haunted the hospital with machetes, knives , etc.
Ready to kill him

Then went after his family - who fled under cover of darkness....

Neither will be returning

Dominican justice.............

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004

Killed an old man - who has 2 families - who got together and haunted the hospital with machetes, knives , etc.
Ready to kill him

My favorite Street Justice story is the known ladrone in San Cristobal who stole a girl's pasola, and it was the last straw for the locals. He was tracked down, beaten with 2x4's and bricks, stabbed, shot and paraded around town in a wheelbarrow with a parade for two hours before being unceremoniously dumped in front of a hospital.

When the people have no confidence in justice, they will do it themselves. I suppose that also applies to some cops.

(I noticed that for being shot in the head three times there was no evidence of blood in the pic. Surprising.)

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016

Ready to kill him

Pet peeve I have seeing those bozos racing laying down - they are just counting minutes till they lose control - putting all their weight high center and no leverage on bars. The PN should arrest them and confiscate their bikes and crush the bike the next day. (no exceptions).

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
I heard the shoot-out yesterday - just over the lagoon from my place. First one shot, and then several shots about fifteen minutes later. I wonder what was going on between the two events. Maybe he was hiding.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
I heard the shoot-out yesterday - just over the lagoon from my place. First one shot, and then several shots about fifteen minutes later. I wonder what was going on between the two events. Maybe he was hiding.

You didn't go over to see what the commotion was - like the couple hundred others we saw in the photo ? Did you hear what precipitated the gun battle ?

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
You didn't go over to see what the commotion was - like the couple hundred others we saw in the photo ? Did you hear what precipitated the gun battle ?

No, I'm not a believer in rubber-necking! Anyway, although I can see the place from my window it's a fifteen minute walk around the lagoon. I didn't hear anything else - just the shots.